View Single Post
Junior Member
: Aug 2011
: Mumbai
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

People..I don't think that we r helpless in bribe case.certainly the act of making that person feel guilty by suffering on my own behalf is redundant to me.
I would suggest that
1) Report in advance to ACB..atleast 40% of them are good and will help
2)Try to take a audio or video clip and submit the same to police or ACB
3)Try mass number group to just make the person seeking bribe understand his mistake..don't indulge in physical violance.
4)Periodically the police/CBI forwards a phone number 2 all people , to be used to make report of government person seeking bribe.

Please do give dis a thought
Reply With Quote