View Single Post
08-19-2011
C.Sethu

: Aug 2011
: Coimbatore
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day
Question Anna's fight against corruption is indian public fight against corruption.

Dear Friends,
I am an 82 yrs old Air Force Ex-flight Engineer. I was also a Lawyer for some time.
Now, firstly, let me pledge my whole hearted support to Sri Annaji and Sri Ram Dev for igniting the people of this cancer aflicted Congress party from top to bottom.
All Indians are aware that since Independence the congress party whowere in power for over 44 years, they have cultivated the corruption to such extent that now it is almost a family run business to rule India . Or else howcan a 125 years old political party, having so many upright and selfless leaders allow a foreigner whohas no knowledge of Indian customs or culture to rule the country. Tomake it worst, recently whenthe president of the party had to be away , instead of handing over theleadership to the next senior most leader, themantle is passed on to a novice who has absolutely no experience or quality tobecome the leader of a country of 1.2 billion people. NOw, again the congress party spokespersons are harping onthe principle of parliamentary supremacy and ridicules Annaji for this fight against corruption. They convenently forget that the same congress party has allowed a non constitutional entity ,National Advisory council to draft the most dangerous Billknownas the Comunal vilonce act, for the sole purpose of vote banks for congress. What right they have to criticise civil society saying it is unconstitutional and against the parliamentary democracy. Various eminant persons have written and raised the finger withsufficent proof in accusing the so called first family of the Nehru dynasty of collossal criminal activities of stashing black money in foreignbanks. They are all silently sitting aboutall these reports. Do they have any moral right to discredit Sri Annaji or Sri Ramdev of destroying the constitution of India?
It is high time , Isincerely request all patriotic men and specially theEx-service men who had sacrificed their youthfor the nation to come out openly and support this just fight for the removal of this corrupted congress Govt and re-write the constitution so that the "CRIMINALS AND THEIVES WILLNOT BE ABLE TO STAND FOR ELECTION USING THEIR MONEY AND MUSCLE POWER."jAI HIND, BHARAT MATHAKI JAI. ANNA HAZARE SINDA BAD. LONG LIVE BHARAT.