06-07-2011
sunil_mishra

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Good spirit"

frankly , im deeply hurt and i am sure that the government will also be deeply hurt some time in future for their stupidity. clearly prime minister doesn't do much and as far as all the friends from sikh community i know , he seems to be a turtle without spine.

it seems to be a political suicide by the government who now will find themselves in a lake of fire. and seriously i really dnt know whether they can give any logical and acceptable explanation to the circumstances which had propelled them ti take such actions.

i work as a doctor in delhi LNJP hospital and at night, the only 1 entry is there which is very close to the ramlila ground . on saturday night around 1 o clock the road for the entire road was closed and seemed to be very heavily guarded. i was allowed to use the road only when i showed them my id card and medical instruments and told them that i have emergency duty. though i didn't ask them regarding y is the road blocked? nw i can totally connect the dots.

though i dnt favor any political party and believe in shri shri ravi shankar, i wud like to c this UPA govt. a serious setback in the upcoming election just to show them that they r just a servants and who is d boss here.
"Gentle man ! You have explain the real condition you faced. Youngesters like you are the hope of future. The time has come to teach a good lesson to all those who are against mankind and are disloyal towards the country. Keep it up..............