View Single Post
05-03-2011
Yogesh099

: May 2011
: New Delhi
:
: 50 | 0.01 Per Day

Before I start to write, I want to admit that Bhargavi is a very good writer. I went through the entire blog in single breath. I agree or disagree is question to be mind later but was deeply impressed.

What I can understand from this discussion between Bhargavi and Ganesan is that Bhargavi is saying that the change should start from us/our society which is at the lowest level to begin with. OR say that the change should start from the bottom. Without this Anna Hazare and this movement against corruption will hardly yield any result ultimately.

On the other hand, Ganesen is very optimistic about the initial ground this movement has made and the turbulence it has created in the political fraternity. Advocating that if the head is set right, the head will set the society right. Secondly a firm believer that Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come.

I personally think we should not take this movement as any other ordinary movement which will die a natural death after some time. After some time when we get busy with our routine & fixed life. I am also not pacifying about making a good beginning. This fight is going to last long, for sure but I also firmly believe that it will fetch result this time. Will surely fetch result this time.