View Single Post
04-30-2011
Bhargavi

: Apr 2011
: Bangalore
: 36
:
: 22 | 0.00 Per Day

Sure Mr. Ganesan. I agree with your two points to some point. But, Sir, mind not I saying this, ain’t you seem contradicting your own points?

About Pt 1. I’m not being pessimist here. I’m saying the fact and feeling sad about it And YES, unless we awake and act properly and timely, ‘WE GET THE GOVT WE DESERVE, WE ALWAYS WILL’. And yes we deserve to lament on our own mistakes, we knowingly do, as we keep picking wrong people to rule us. Democracy IT IS. India has the vast democracy in the world and the constitution is such a HUGE, I wonder what else it covers, that is not there with other nation’s and how we in spite lag this far from rest of the world?!

Abt Pt 2. To see something can be done the way Anna has done, I’ve been supporting Anna, actively participating in all the campaigns I can, since the day he started the fight. I hope u are aware of the fact that this bill is on hold and pending since more than FOUR DECADES!! Pacifying ourselves saying “We have made a good beginning” is what we Indians are good at. We are so minimalists and be happy with whatever minimal we get, or if we don’t get too. That’s why on this land everything ends before it begins. I meant the same, that when society is not willing to trying to stop the corruption, no matter how many Gandhijis or Hazares come, fight and lead, society rots the same way. . As you clearly mentioned that in West and HK, they cleaned their society not bcz of any Anna or Mahathma.