View Single Post
04-16-2011
MSKSAMI

: Apr 2011
: TIRUPUR,TAMILNADU
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day
Please try to take action against the frauds

I got a e mail mge last week saying that i won the amount of 5000 gbp in the us lottery pls provide the contact details & after a couple of days i got a call from this number 09911307468 [i think the number belongs to Delhi city limit ]& a male guy was spoke to me & saying that he came from london to deliver the prize to me but i have to make a payment of Rs. 18,900 to the name of mr.Rishikesh singh a/c no : 030701509586 icici bank, pan no : Bsips0084h as registeration charges after make the payment to the above account i have to provide them the proof of payment along with the i d proof , if i missed to do it with in a day the prize will not be valid , but i am not ready to make the payment with out any proper papers & I know this is one type of fraud & cheating I have inform to him that with out the proper papers I am not ready to make a single paise payment ,I ask the guy to come down to my city with the prize award , if he is ready i told him i will make the payment & the travelling expenses if any immediately After this conversation so far there is no phone calls ,no communications from them even i had called the number ther was no response, so i request you to take some neccessory enquiry & action against to this type of fraud peoples, if we are not taking any actions against them the same process willbe continued for some other guy's , if any body make the payment around 20,000 Rupees defenitely he will be loose the money , they will not come back , so we will try to avoid this type of frauds in the future thanks msksami