NCSinha

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
Wrong word?

Thats so sad,
I watched that clip and i haven't found any wrong word for our constitution from his mouth.
I think whoever is blaming him should watch that video once more.
The Constitution of India is not a sacred book that would get desecrated if someone criticized it. With 400 and odd articles and more than 100 amendments (I call it trampling), the book may have outlived its utility. Anupam Kher said the same thing and there is no reason to feel unhappy about it. Why should some people get outraged? Ask those showing their displeasure whether they know ABC of the constitution they are holding so close to their heart as to get hurt when someone spoke against it. You will be disappointed. They have absolutely nothing to do with the constitution. If that were so, they should have brought the sky down whenever some articles like Article 370 were not honoured and the principle of reservation was wantonly extended beyond the intended 10 years. The same erudite and visionary Dr. Ambedkar presided over these aspects as well. That shows their love for Dr. Ambedkar. It is the opportunity of selling their profane political wares that egged them on to pelt stone at Kher's house.

Last edited by NCSinha; 04-15-2011 at 08:49 AM