View Single Post
04-10-2011
Admin
Administrator

: Oct 2008
:
: 100 | 0.02 Per Day
Stuti thanks Anna...

It makes me proud to be a part of it , I am currently studing in London and people here have just the wrong image of India ! Its because of how corruption breeds in our country, political parties just want poor citizens money to fill their own pockets!! My father wanted to bring in a change too ! He stood for mp elections from a place in uttar pradesh, because the local people loved him for his good character and sincerity , he got the ticket , this was his first election ever and guess what !! Obviously because he was not giving bribe to village heads, group heads , citizens accross , he did loose it !! And what he lost was the chance to clean the shit out of the shit hole , but becuase curroption is so high in every level and step of the system , that people are now used to it , the leading people in that election were the people who had police cases running on them ! Who had murder cases on them !!! These are our politians !! They will save us ??? Not any more I guess , my life is indebted to anna and his step forward, I would love to work for this movement and be an important part of it in every way that I can !

Thankyou Anna!! Anna sahib always protects his people , guess that's why you are our ANna,high regards to kiran bedi and ramdev ji asweel , now may be truly united we stand !

Regards
Stuti