04-06-2011
TarunINDIA

: Apr 2011
: 52
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Politicians behave like illusionists!

My dear fellow citizens,

Thanks for giving a great opportunity to let me express my anguish over the sad plethora of 'mis-management' by our wicked and greedy politicians over these years.

Now with the burst of Indian emotions and gush of power that every dejected Indian citizen is hell-bent on exposing the corrupt leaders and their counterparts, WE are now the ONLY force that can wipe out this filthy breed of corrupt population.

United as we Indians can get, to get these crooks to book, the day is not far that we can proudly stand as INDIANS first. Our children and future generations will uphold our name to the world in pride. It would give a new meaning to Secular and Strong India with all brothers and sisters from every religion in our country to PROUDLY PROCLAIM 'WE ARE UNITED'. And that would surely become the epitome of our Indian culture and values.

I salute the greatness of Modern Mahatma - Shri Anna Hazare ji and every individual who supports this Tsunami of Bravehearts that now has pledged to vanish the evil and greedy individuals from political and general population! Jai Hind! Thank you.