View Single Post
sudish chourasia
Junior Member
: Apr 2011
: 48
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

hello young.explorer19;11817
yes you may ask (in the written format by registered post ) to the company to refund the amount, if he did not so, then you can lodge a case to your nearest consumer forum for justice.
Reply With Quote