View Single Post
03-24-2011
anupadaya

: Mar 2011
: 62
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Is Judiciary supportive to the Corruptions?

My, Air India ID cards, snatched illegally on 08-06-2004 passing Ex-Parte Order of Prefix Enquiry Committee as I had exposed Anti National Activities and to avoid there crime to be exposed through any Write Petition before Hon’ble High Court Air India filed a non-juridical case under section 33-2-b of Industrial Dispute Act against me so I cannot plead against there un-served two illegal order that I received from Nation Industrial Tribunal, Sion.
As I was first threatened to avoid recording of my say and cross to the witness in the Enquiry Proceedings therefore I complained to the then Director of Vigilance Mr. Hasan Gafur who overlooked my said complained and thereafter I was manhandled during the Enquiry Proceedings. I wrote the then MD/chairman Mr. Thulasidas and to no sine of listening of his duff ear and therefore My ID cards were snatched on 08-06-2004.
I therefore filed a CBI complaint on very third day i.e. 10-06-2004 and see the fun of Indian Security System through Mr. Modak (Superintendent of Police – CBI) has no hurry and asked Air India whether and what are the matters.
It is my luck RTI was implemented soon after and therefore I come to know that Mr. Unnikrishnan (Addl Manager Admin) who had miss-guided CBI saying Air India had answered all complains and see the fun of our CBI which is the highest investigation authority rely upon the false statement of the accused as there is first principle of the Police never rely upon comments of accuse as there are all the chances of the lying.
By the time I filed Criminal case against Air India Authority and using the post and influencing the police they able to manage the IO to file ‘B’ summery report before Metropolitan Magistrate.
Moreover, revengefully looted my service quarter using police force.
As Metropolitan Magistrate. Ordered ‘C’ summery, I complaint before Honble Chief Justice – Mumbai and He was of the opinion that “ I have to approach proper forum” which forum NO BODY KNOWS as I contacted more then 100 Lawyers and they are of difference of Opinions.
Presently my Revision Application is admitted but to Condon then delay has taken about a year.
My question is why somebody will do all this pain for INDIA with empty stomach and I myself looks to me a big fool who killed his own seven years of life for nothing. (i.e. more then 12% of the whole life – as according to a students of Tata Fundamental Research the Human life span is on 54 years left an not 100 years due to the pollution.)
Anupam – 09869107722.