View Single Post
03-02-2011
kutti_selva

: Feb 2011
: COIMBATORE,
: 45
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day

First of all I'd like to congratulate YOU for such a brave effort and would like to help you in all the ways, whatever it is which is helpful to make our country corruption free as well as free from all the evils prevailing in our society.

We all are one, no matter what our religion, caste or status is..!!!

I extend my hands for help and expect every Indian for the same. Help everyone near you who needs help, If not financially then at least raise your voice against any such crime which is against humanity.

If anyone come across such incident, just post it over here and tell us what u did being present at the spot. Or if someone has any kind of complaints against anyone no matter what his or her status is, just post your complaints over here.

I promise, we'll try to solve them at our own levels and if needed we'll raise the voice in your support without any fear.

We need your (Every Indian) help and support to make our voice heard in this world of dumbs and Deafs..!!!

"INQLAB ZINDABAD" *****Jai Hind******
Excellant, looks like all youngsters are more eagar, we will do our best to bring some change as soon as possible,
please bring your close friends and relatives to this Network and be active through this Forum frequently, we will have some some good results soon,