03-01-2011
bhaskaranravikumar

: Mar 2011
: trivandrum
: 68
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
crime no 57/2009 kollam homicide wing

The details of the above mentioned crime in which I was made the fourth accused to GAG me from telling the TRUTH in court in spite the mother of the diseased mentions in her affidavit in the High Court of Kerala has been sent to you.

Crime no 57/2009 kollam homicide wing is a case of culpable homicide of a 24 year old malingering woman on 14/12/2004. The District Medical Officer gave a report that none of the doctors are guilty. Based on this report the local police closed crime no 57/2004 oachira police station as a case of MISTAKEN CASE OF FACTS. In reality it was a case SUPPRESSION OF FACTS. The mother of the diseased moved the High Court of Kerala mentioning that I have first hand information. The H.C. asked for a report from the Director of Health Services. He was of the opinion that all doctors are guilty. But he could not convince the judge. The homicide wing mean while made me the FOURTH ACCUSED to GAG me from telling the TRUTH in the court. I will be very thankful if you can give the address or e mail of a criminal advocate you personally know so that I can get valuable legal opinion after showing him the relevant case sheet which is self explanatory. In this case the TRUMP CARD is the reference letter in which he is silent about two drugs which was administered to the patient as per the case sheet. The Director gave an evasive and irresponsible reply that it is possible to skip the details of the drug therapy in the letter when it is written in a hurry. This made the judge angry.