India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion > POLLS

WHY NOT SEEK RESERVATION FOR SCs, STs, OBCs ABROAD TOO!!!

Considering the way we Indians are going, and instead of abolishing reservation altogether, we are increasing the percentage as time .....

: Should Govt. of India seek RESERVATION treaties with other countries too for SCs, STs & OBCs.
Sure, this will make the reserved class feel "at home" abroad too! 4 25.00%
No, when abroad, their brains start shining and they don't need reservation! 3 18.75%
This happens only in INDIA!!! 13 81.25%
: 16.

10-12-2008

: Oct 2008
: Chandigarh
:
: 14 | 0.00 Per Day
Exclamation WHY NOT SEEK RESERVATION FOR SCs, STs, OBCs ABROAD TOO!!!

Considering the way we Indians are going, and instead of abolishing reservation altogether, we are increasing the percentage as time passes. More and more castes are fighting for inclusion in the now "PREMIUM" scheduled caste lists.

I would like to call upon the government of India to have strategic tie-ups which make provisions for Caste-Based Reservations in other countries too - especially the developed ones like the UK and US.

The reserved category candidates should "feel at home" when they go abroad. Prime Minister, Foreign Minister and the government as a whole should prepare RESERVATION POLICY TREATIES to be signed up with US, UK, Australia, etc to ensure reserved category admission even in those countries!

Please give your opinion on this.
10-14-2008

:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear fren,
If this were to happen,nobody would like to call themsleves high caste,rather they would take pride in calling themselves "PREVILIGED LOW CLASS"
10-15-2008

: 42
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

one side u say every one is same in india and other side your RESERVATION POLICY TREATIES its not fare

every thing is same in abroad

It happenes only in India......
10-15-2008

:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

My friend thats wat is the saddest part.....n we want every indian to realise this and join us!
01-22-2011

: Jan 2011
: Petlawad Jhabua m.p.
: 45
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

I feel very bad for this. Reservation is not the way for equality. a lot of way for this. Now the time for do every thing for protest this policy. and we got freedom 60 years now we are mature. it's time for stop reservation now.
01-23-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day

Keep this flame burning. Surely we will do something with every1's support
03-01-2011

: Mar 2011
: 33
:

i think nooooooooo
03-03-2011

: 37
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Please share thoughts on the thread

http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.co...ad.php?t=11379

~DC
03-03-2011

:

I gave thoughts to all types of reservations, now written by govt and eralier unwritten by Kings.. their ministers etc... My Idia is we should seriously think of going for reservations to Brahmins only by its nos. in population.
05-15-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"black magic of castism"

Gentle men ! when will we achieve real freedom ? Before 15-08-1947 we were divided in for hindu or muslim and were well plundered by "english". After 15-08-1947 we are divided in for general, sc,st, or obc by "politician" and are plundered thousand times more than english. The saddest part of this drama is, politicians belong to our own country. We should come over this black magic of castism..............