India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion > POLLS
New Topics

Should TEAM ANNA fight elections

टीम अन्ना एक पागल बूढ़े को लेकर अपना मतलब सिद्ध करके सरकार को ब्लैक मेल करना चाहती है.....

: Should Team Anna fight elections??
Yes, sure 84 80.77%
No, no need 20 19.23%
: 104.

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Faridabad
: 59
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

टीम अन्ना एक पागल बूढ़े को लेकर अपना मतलब सिद्ध करके सरकार को ब्लैक मेल करना चाहती है
08-03-2012

: Apr 2011
: RAIPUR C.G.
: 45
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up NO Need Making Political Party.

It is very clear that all major political parties are wanting from Anna, that they will make party.
Because they are playing role like Mahabharat's Shakuni Mama, they well known in election Anna's Team can't defeat. Ruling party are playing Gambling like(in MAHABHARAT) Kauraw and Anna's Team like PANDAW.
And finally...Anna's team will have to go on VANWAS...

And one more side effect of closing this ANSHAN, No one dare again to raise this type of movement. It because Ruling Party will give example of Anna's Hunger Strike for their demotivation.
08-03-2012
Par

: Jaipur
:

WOW...
Suddenly In Democratic India....
Leaders have to decide which Indian can participate in Indian Elections ...
The pre qualifications of MP are Membership qualifications

Membership of the Lok Sabha requires that the person be a citizen of India, aged 25 or over, mentally sound, should not be bankrupt and if the person is facing criminal proceedings in courts, the person has to mention it when they file their affidavit to the election commission. However, the person must not have been criminally convicted. For reserved seats, one should be member of the appropriate castes and/or tribes. He must not be holding an office of profit under the Govt. of India. He must not also be disqualified under any other Laws passed by the Parliament.

So Whats wrong in Team Anna coming in Elections....We are with you & your team...for India needs creditable Alternative in Politics....God Bless India....Good Luck to Team Indias Team ANNA....dont you worry my 8 Votes are already yours from Jaipur :-)
08-03-2012

: kalyan
:

congratulations to your new concept of political party but do not forget the common for candidates of election like me
08-03-2012

: LUCKNOW
: 45
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

It is not proper to conclude that one can serve the nation only by joining politics or by fighting elections. True, it is society that shapes and determines the life of an individual, but then there are individuals who shape and determine the quality of society. Anna as an individual has impacted India in a manner no one has done in the recent past. It is not material for him to fight an election. He can deliver even without joining politics. As he has been repeatedly saying it is not the government that should change, it is the system that needs to be changed and that can be changed even from outside the parliament by forcing those in the parliament to enact and implement laws that will deliver.
team anna has to part of the system (govt) to change the system. who else will do it? the current MP's (even the thought seems amusing)?
08-03-2012

: Guna
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

In my knowledge Team anna must fight elections,because these political parties are very very selfish.They don't think about country .There should be a party which can fight for country people,can die for country people,can think for a middle class.
08-03-2012

: Delhi
: 40
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Anna ji ko ek political party avashya banani chahiye kyonki agar sabhi politics ko curruption ka daldal kah ke isse dur bhagte rahenge to is des me sudhar hone ka koi bhi sanket nahi hai .
janani janmhumisch swargadipi gariyasi . jai hind jai bharat
08-03-2012

: Dausa
:

Kori part banane and election se kuch nahi hoga.. pale logo ko vote ka kimat ke bare me bathoa and emandar and best party kar bare me logo ko jagruk karo jisse ki logo good and bed ke bare me samghe .. abho india me log election ke time JATI /CAST AND DHARM KE ADE LEKAR AND PASE LEKAR VOTE DE RAH HAI.. Unko kon batayega.. ko jo tum kar rah hoa bura kar rah hao... eske liye village - villlage dhani - dharni me aana team ko jakar logo ko jagruk karna padega.. tab hee bharat change hoga... nahi toa .. 10 party bana loa kuch nahi hoga.. only 2-3 logo ke sochne se kcuh nahi hoga.. logo ko active karna hoga..
08-03-2012

: GHAZIABAD
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Gud but if prepare with full and capable candidate team

IMP..........i am congratulate for the decision but i am not sure about it because it is not easy, for this we have to full reliable candidates for total seats with full proof eligibility to tackle all political problems and good decision makers because if we lose then there is very hard to stand back for any kind of action or protest because after that you can lose all the faith of people(janta) & janta is the base of this organization..........IMP
08-03-2012

: Delhi
: 40
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

i Truly agree with u sir

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0