India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion > POLLS

GIVE 'em MONEY, NOT ADMISSIONS!!!

Isn't it? Why give them admissions? For far-far lesser marks why should they be studying at par with the general .....

: GIVE 'EM MONEY - NOT ADMISSIONS!!! Do you Agree?
YES, I agree. If they are competent, they will qualify for entrances. 14 77.78%
NO, I don't agree, they can't be uplifted without reservation. 1 5.56%
I don't know / Can't say. 0 0%
Read my opinion. 3 16.67%
: 18.

10-12-2008

: Oct 2008
: Chandigarh
:
: 14 | 0.00 Per Day
Lightbulb GIVE 'em MONEY, NOT ADMISSIONS!!!

Isn't it?

Why give them admissions? For far-far lesser marks why should they be studying at par with the general category candidates?

We all know that the USP for all good professional colleges in India is ENTRANCES. The general category candidates burn midnight oil for months together to be able to qualify for entrances while for the reserved categories, it's a mere cakewalk!

WHY let them have admissions at par? I would suggest that the Government should provide FREE education / coaching to those who want it. Let them have opportunities to compete, if they are capable and competent, they will qualify themselves.
10-14-2008

:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

I agree on this..let them be given coaching at par...infact let every student of india be given one kind of coaching...n den only merit considered for admissions!!
11-05-2008

: India
: 35
:
: 59 | 0.01 Per Day
Arrow

I agree on this..let them be given coaching at par...infact let every student of india be given one kind of coaching...n den only merit considered for admissions!!
Fully agreed with your comments

Facilities shld be provided to all students irrespective of caste / creed
Only merit must be the criteria
06-14-2010

: Jun 2010
: Don't know
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Isn't it?

Why give them admissions? For far-far lesser marks why should they be studying at par with the general category candidates?

We all know that the USP for all good professional colleges in India is ENTRANCES. The general category candidates burn midnight oil for months together to be able to qualify for entrances while for the reserved categories, it's a mere cakewalk!

WHY let them have admissions at par? I would suggest that the Government should provide FREE education / coaching to those who want it. Let them have opportunities to compete, if they are capable and competent, they will qualify themselves.

Man this opinon Rocks,but this may cause financial burden on government,but we should think upon it
07-04-2010

: Jul 2010
: mumbai
: 31
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

If they clearly dont deserve it, why r u spoiling their lives as well. with all benefits and initial resources why this f***ing partiality