India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion > POLLS

ek aur sarkari sajish

kal achanak news channels par kathit samajik karykartao ka hujum nazar aya. Sabke apni dapli apne raag the. Ek mohtarma .....

08-21-2011

: Aug 2011
: Singheshwar
: 36
:
: 44 | 0.01 Per Day
ek aur sarkari sajish

kal achanak news channels par kathit samajik karykartao ka hujum nazar aya. Sabke apni dapli apne raag the. Ek mohtarma to 'tisra lokpal bill' lekar aa gayi. Ye sachmuch desh ki soch rahe hain ya ye sarkar k harward pass mantriyo ki sajis hai? Agar inhe itna hi intrest tha lokpal me to pahle q samne nahi aye? Kal achanak inme itni jagrukta kaha se aa gayi? Nishchay hi yah Anna se har morche par har rahi sarkar ki sajis hai
08-21-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Politicians are capitalist"

"Gentle Men ! Politicians are capitalist. They enough money earn through corruption. Newly introduce bill is hired by these politicians. Politicians are quite experienced as they are dividing us since last 63 years. Come on friends politicians are trying their best to destroy our movement be must have to set an example before them that "Only a single Honest "Anna" is sure to make a difference. Any one can bring third forth fifth...........lokpal bill but from where he/she bring the honesty and the group of honest people....................................bande Matram..........
08-21-2011

:

sir, i don't have a clear concept that lokpal is a person or a law. If it is a law then why that people says that we shouldn't make it all-in-all
08-21-2011

: anand
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

All these politicians are so much experienced in how to dilute the voice /demand of the people by giving thousand of reason ....
But our Honest Prime Minister knows every thing ,....but he is not able to loud his voice...he is too much honest for the party......but I think he should honest to the country ...Why he is not Asking all his people to drop all these tactics and ACCEPT the Public demand......What will happen the worst....Party will leave u?????
But not to worry we all Indian are here to support you.
08-21-2011

:

'Hastinapur' k maharaj 'Dhritrastra' apne beto(kursi/gathbandhan) k mohpash se bandhe hain. Unke darbar me Guru Dronacharya, Pitamah Bhishm adi to nahi hai, par ha Skuniyo ki koi kami nahi hai.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0