India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Risk Vs Planned Sucess

See the difference. People reached at Ramlila around 25 thousand while Anna supporters were reached at Jantar Mantar around few .....

: Do you think this is a best option?
Yes 21 95.45%
No 1 4.55%
Can't Say 0 0%
: 22.

08-09-2012

: Aug 2012
: Pune
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

See the difference. People reached at Ramlila around 25 thousand while Anna supporters were reached at Jantar Mantar around few thousand. Still I am sure many people are invisible but supporting Anna morally keeping 2014 in mind and that will prove in election.
08-10-2012

: 51
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day

Congress is rocking after Anna's announcement of political party. If Anna creates party, it will surely going to help Congress. so around 70% votes will get divide across non-congress parties like Anna, BJP, and others. and congress will became more strong even only on 30% votes.
08-10-2012

: kalyan
: 38
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day

but anna dont have any other option left. congress is happy that no one is now going to protest against team at least till 2014. BJP are in trouble now who ever against corruption now they will vote to anna instead of bjp. so yes this calculation looks as you said in earlier poet. but lets hope for the best and common people who dont have any relation with political party vote for the anna g party. the people who support congress and bjp will now vote to anna for better future.
08-10-2012

: kalyan
: 38
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day

calling people in a ground is not the aim of anna hazare movement they want people should know where is country going. ramdev having money power he called people to come and join using his well established groups. remember in last UP election rahul ghandi is manage to attract people to his election campaign but those crown is not able to covert into votes. i;m sure the peoples who is watching this all around country like me they will do the best thing and vote for anna.
08-10-2012

:

but anna dont have any other option left. congress is happy that no one is now going to protest against team at least till 2014. BJP are in trouble now who ever against corruption now they will vote to anna instead of bjp. so yes this calculation looks as you said in earlier poet. but lets hope for the best and common people who dont have any relation with political party vote for the anna g party. the people who support congress and bjp will now vote to anna for better future.
i am sure about BJP's supporters they will vote to Anna, but not sure about congress supporters. there should be some way to find the conversion ratio of congress voters those moving to Anna
08-11-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"bare hands"

Gentle men! "Anna came bare hands among us but created too many Anna."
08-11-2012

:

I am worried there is no any announcement from Anna. I hope to some line of action as early as possible, many peoples are waiting for this, before people stop waiting.
08-11-2012

: 44
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

You know what... Its not impossible to setup a party and come up with some strong candidates. The only thing needed here is "United India", if we are united and and every one starts preparing ourselves for upcoming election. I strongly agree with Brij Kishore here, every one india is in frustation at the moment, people are electing some since they have no choice, this time if they find some one which is well educated and strong candidate from Anna Team, I'm sure people will go with him.
For your 2nd option: Not at all, why BJP or the other party? Those people are also as corrupt as the rulling party, infact once they will be in the center, they will try to recover what they couldn't when they were in the opposition .

So get started guys, spread the awareness, specially focus on villages, the success is ours...
08-12-2012

:

I feel the movement is going towards what i was thinking. it looks Anna, Baba Ramdev and some good people from other political parties are coming together to target current govn. And if this happens, this would become a strong group. Many political experts says creating new party without any support of existing party is very hard to get elected. but now i think this is becoming very easy to change the govt. in power.
08-12-2012

: Jamnagar GUJARAT
: 33
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Friends, we discuss about 2014 general election too much. Before that, the assembly election for 9 states and national capital territory are also scheduld in 2013. If the party of IAC fights for these election and win at list some of the seats,the public will get the chance to judge the candidates of the party by their work. If they stand clear on peoples asperation, public confidence on this aandolan will enhance. Also it shall boost the moral of the people associated with the movement of IAC.

Last edited by Madhu Barraaj; 08-12-2012 at 04:54 PM : spelling mistake

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0