India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Professional engagement of volunteers to this movement

Hi, i am Deepak Negi, staying in Mumbai & volunteer with IAC since last 2 years, now, Aam Aadmi Party. .....

01-11-2013

: Jan 2013
: MUMBAI
: 49
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Professional engagement of volunteers to this movement

Hi, i am Deepak Negi, staying in Mumbai & volunteer with IAC since last 2 years, now, Aam Aadmi Party.

There are many volunteers who want to work full time for this movement but as majority have family resposibilities to take care of finances of their household, they are not able to give their time & energies for this movement.

i am from NGO field & can shoulder responsibility of raising funds for this political movement as without funds, movements can't be sustained & it can die if there is problems of sustainability & poor fund inflow.

i have met shri Rajiv Dixit ji of Azadi Bachao Andolan during the year 2000 (12 years back) after getting impressed & inspired with his lightening speeches & suggested same thing to him but few of his close associates suggested that it will increase greediness among volunteers but they forgot the fact that 'one can't bring revolution with empty stomach' in modern times. Today, after 12 years, this movement has died due to lack of professionalism.

During my career in social & corporate sector, i met many good people & organisations, that are doing great work in their respective field but one problem i have seen among all of them that they don't come together on a single platform & work together due to ego problems, insecurity of hijacking their issue, credit will be taken by other person or organisation, etc.

Dr. Jayprakash Narayan of Loksatta party has good grip in Andhra Pradesh, Aruna Roy of Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Shanghtan has good network in Rajasthan, Anna Hazare has mass following in Maharashtra, Arvind Kejriwal has mass following in Northern India, Medha Patkar has good number of followers in Central India, etc. & all are originally good & honest people. But, all are fighting separately, thus, we can't see a large impact.

Few challenges of this movement is bringing like minded people/NGOs/groups under single umbrella platform, mobilising funds & volunteers for the cause & professionally engaging masses with this movement. i would love to do it provided with support from like minded people or groups.

i got this platform to share my ideas, for which i m thankful to this group, hope to get in touch with like minded people thru it.
01-12-2013

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Survival"

Gentle men ! "Rajiv Dixit must survive among us ."
01-15-2013

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Less time and attention"

Gentle men ! "Less time and attention is given to the people like Swami Vivekanand and Rajiv Dixit as they are true follower of Truth."
01-16-2013

: Oct 2012
: Perth, WA
: 52
:
: 59 | 0.01 Per Day

I agree with you Deepak!

I am not sure dear Arvind ji is following this website or not, u can check Aamadmiparty.org website as well.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0