India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

politics

dear sir i am from gujrat anna team should joint a politics ..we are with u if u need any .....

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: rajkot (gujrat)
: 35
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
politics

dear sir i am from gujrat anna team should joint a politics ..we are with u if u need any help in gujrat plz contact me 9714999995 .i am student of mba
08-02-2012

: Raipur
: 52
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Politics

Team anna must form a core committee of the political party and must not directly jump into the dirty mire of politics, they must be in the decision making body, they must screen and allow candidates to fight election but in case any candidate is found/proved corrupt they must kick them out of political party. They must run the party as sonia runs congress. We trust team anna and are willing to give them the command of India. They must muster more core team players from legal department, administrative services, armed forces, media, art, science and sports to give their opinion on issues related to specific fields. Jai Hind
08-02-2012

: Ghaziabad
:

Yes, almost all the supporters of Team Anna and all true Indians want them to actively participate in the existing political system so as to enter it for good. If Team Anna forms and supports a political party and make them contest next elections, Loksabha or Vidhansabha, they will win with a huge margin over all existing parties. YES GO AHEAD AND ROLL UP THE SLEEVES FOR NEXT ELECTIONS.

Last edited by akshay2210; 08-02-2012 at 02:27 PM
08-02-2012

: yamunanagar,Haryana,India
: 34
:
Politics

yes, I think so Team Anna has to give public an honest option 2 vote.so they have 2 enter politics directly or indirecty as they wish as ppl. of India needed them.we support Team Anna joining politics.
08-02-2012

: Mumbai
: 29
:

anna ji ko party banani chahiyeeeeeee
08-02-2012

: jaipur
:

Defntly go for it team anna..diis is d only way 2 get rid of d traitors sitting in d parliament..
08-02-2012

: Delhi/NCR
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Yes! It takes a loud voice to make the deaf hear.

Creation of a new political party - Call of the Hour!

Enough of "Anshans", " Dharnas" and silent protests.

This brutal, tyrannical and barbarous Government led by a politically impotent "Prime Minister" needs a strong retaliation. And, what better a place to give them the taste of their own medicine other than in the Parliament, the so-called temple of democracy, which these corrupt and power-hungry politicians see as the gift they have been blessed with straight out of their mothers' wombs.

Selection of fair and honest people like (Retd.) Gen. V.K. Singh, T.N Seshan, Kiran Bedi, Arvind Kejriwal- must be the core criteria for the formation of this new party.

Let's all unite and give a strong mandate to this new struggle for freedom and form a party embellished with these would be political titans, who would help in the true realization of the dream of Shaheed Bhagat Singh - a corruption-free India.

My vote: Yes
08-02-2012

: Sep 2011
: ALLAHABAD UTTAR PRADESH
: 41
:

political party banane ki bat karna anna team ki hatasha ki parichayak hai baki political partiya yahi to chahati thi.
08-02-2012

: nagpur
:

YES YES YES
Now a days conditions r that much critical that we need a strong platform to say our words.
India needs a honest party that to led it, Anna and his members should chose there candidates in a way they has sajested to chose a LOKPAL .the core comity should fit election against party presidents , should guide each candidate for election . PREFER YOUTHS FOR ELECTIONS .this will definitely lead to a strong national party. JAI HIND
08-02-2012

: GURGAON, HARYANA
:

Join the politics yaar and prove ki is desh ka bhi kuch ho sakta hai. For god sake pls join politics. We are with u

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0