India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Mr. Frances

Hi Dear All members !!! am just a new member in your midst. so i would like you to tell .....

11-19-2013

: Nov 2013
: Daman
: 63
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Mr. Frances

Hi Dear All members !!!

am just a new member in your midst. so i would like you to tell me what will be my scope of activities.

am working in a private company as site supervisor in construction work. well my job is till the project last. after that have to wait till next project come bye.

I fully appreciate the work you all are doing. am also very much interested to fight for justice and rights. we see too tooo much of corruption in almost all the Govt depatments and all section of people.

what is the use these public servants are paid so highly and beside all other free facilities are given at our cost, what is the returns ? only corruption, cheating, delays and also murder.

so let us fight for our rights and rights for all the people of our nation.

A.D.Frances

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0