India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Hi Team, I m giving my contribution to this movement from last august . I know for which reasion we .....

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: new delhi
: 36
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi Team,

I m giving my contribution to this movement from last august . I know for which reasion we are fighting . this is not a simple issue for which we are protest. we need to give more effort in this revoloution .

Anna ji show us a ray of hope , it's our duty to follow the path & stand with them. This is not an easy task to change the menatlity of every one . But we can start this things to impliment this on our oneself first.

I got disappointed to heard that ,we colesed our protest at janter manter. But i realized that whatever our team taken the decision is good.
I have a full faith on our Team Anna.

I just want to say u I m with u . I will give my contribution to u as much as possible.

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek Kumar
08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: new delhi
: 36
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

[quote=aabhishek.kumar.1987;22627]Hi Team,

I m giving my contribution to this movement from last august . I know for which reasion we are fighting . this is not a simple issue for which we are protest. we need to give more effort in this revoloution .

Anna ji show us a ray of hope , it's our duty to follow the path & stand with them. This is not an easy task to change the menatlity of every one . But we can start this things to impliment this on our oneself first.

I got disappointed to heard that ,we colesed our protest at janter manter. But i realized that whatever our team taken the decision is good.
I have a full faith on our Team Anna.

I just want to say u I m with u . I will give my contribution to u as much as possible.

Jai hind

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0