India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

keep clean India,Corruption free

keep clean India,Corruption free.....

• 1 vijaya2150

05-05-2014

: May 2014
: solapur
: 47
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

05-07-2014

: May 2013
: Goregaon,Mumbai
: 56
:
: 68 | 0.02 Per Day

Each one stop giving Bribes to anyone for anything like getting your work done in Govt faster or paying to Police etc etc Then this Corruption will stop.I am giving my own experience My thesis was submitted to University of Mumbai for my MSc (TECH ). Many students paid for revolving of the thesis from one table to another to get the degree faster. I made a strict warning to myself NO giving bribes for getting the thesis shifted from one table to another. Although my degree was delayed by a period of 6 months I already was working with a pay . I said to myself " LET GO THE DEGREE -- WHAT'S THE USE OF GETTING AN EDUCATION WITH BRIBES whatever small amount may be AT LEAST EDUCATION SHOULD BE FREE OF CORRUPTION " so I request to each one DONT GIVE BRIBES WHATEVER COME MAY -- BE STRICT ... Thanks Vijaya

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0