India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros

jaago bharatiya yuvan

hello everyone , my name is khush parekh and i am a honorable citizen of India , currently pursuing my .....

: why do you think indias youth wants to settle in foreign countries ?
corruption 0 0%
money and luxury 0 0%
greed 0 0%
all of the above 1 100.00%
: 1.

05-18-2015

: May 2015
: Toronto
: 28
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
jaago bharatiya yuvan

hello everyone , my name is khush parekh and i am a honorable citizen of India , currently pursuing my under graduation from Canada. i would say that there is a new trend in indias youth that i am starting to notice it is about the craze to go abroad and settle there. no offense but i don't like this idea, i myself am studying in Canada , as any common teenager of India even i wanted to settle abroad but after coming here i realized that we Indians are again becoming slaves of foreigners, all the sacrifice that has been done by our great freedom fighters is going in vain . all the good people want to leave India, i don't object the wish for a better life and i also support the view that even India can provide a better future if we all as Indians come together and start working on ourselves for our country rather than working for international companies and paying heavy tax to foreign government which makes their economy stronger and we Indians criticize our own economy. we need organizations that can educate our youth about indias history and culture rather than building up communities that differentiate in the name of culture , race , gender and relegion. kindly give me your opinions on this topic

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0