India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Introducing myself

Iam a self employed mechanical engineer, married, housewife, two children, elder son in final year of B.Tech. Information Technology in .....

11-21-2012

: Jun 2012
: Kanchipuram
: 70
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
Introducing myself

Iam a self employed mechanical engineer, married, housewife, two children, elder son in final year of B.Tech. Information Technology in Sri Chandrashekara Saraswati Viswa Maha Vidyalaya, Kanchipuram, younger daughter in 12th std. Iam a technical consultant and a web designer. I maintain mazhalaigal.com a website for educating children and teach tamil to all through articles, stories, poems and many educative contents.

Iam one among the crores of Indians who are suffering because of misrule of corrupt political parties at the center as well as the state.

I shall do my best and contribute to the maximum extent possible within my capacity to promote India against the evil of corruption.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0