India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros

Hello Iam Pranav from Hyderabad

Hi people Iam Pranav. Introducing myself as a new member of this forum. Iam here to join all Indians in .....

10-22-2013

: Oct 2013
: Secunderabad
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs down Hello Iam Pranav from Hyderabad

Hi people Iam Pranav. Introducing myself as a new member of this forum. Iam here to join all Indians in fighting this war against corruption!

I would like to bring to notice the recent apathy that occurred in our administration which has permitted our CM Kiran Kumar to enjoy 2 new Toyota Prados cars at the cost of Public income tax?

What are we paying tax for? Is it for this purpose?? What has this person done to the country in his tenure so far? Can anybody please elaborate?

Why does the common man have to keep his head rolling on the filthy roads even after paying all types of taxes like road tax, petrol surcharges and all other junk that our government imposes on us when it comes to their cowdung filled brains according to their whims and fancies?

Since we do not have a government which is public centric, then what are we paying tax for. I would only say that to end this corruption, we should stop paying income tax, service tax, property tax, road tax every other tax we pay.

The government collects tax out of every single rupee we earn. Tax cut happens (TDS) even before we get to see out salary. But do we see anything done with that tax?

When out vehicles get damaged due to the bad road, we end up getting it repaired and pay tax there as well..

what justice is happening to our hard earned money? The CM gets Toyota Prados? Unbelievable

People please stop paying tax..is the only way out

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0