India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros

a comman man's view

its true that we are going to complete 65 yrs of independence but the bigger question is that weather the .....

« Namaskar' | I my I »

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: lucknow,uttar pradesh,india
: 30
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
a comman man's view

its true that we are going to complete 65 yrs of independence but the bigger question is that weather the dream that our freedom fighter saw for our india is been able to fulfilled.I believe that if one want to change the system then the best way is to lead the system and that what a common man did years back and today we know him as our father of the nation , a man becomes strong because of his strong will and if we want our nation to be strong then we should make our mind strengthen to decide what we actually want our india to be in the coming year.Now its time to take the power in our hand because the people to whom we have given the power have misused it so in the words of swami vivekanand "Arise,Awake and stop not till the goal is reached".

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0