India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros

Chalo kuch kare... nahi to kya muh dikhayenge.

Hello Friends, Still sleeping, or at home, may be at work. Aahh... partied all night... a trip to an exotic .....

07-31-2012

: Jul 2012
: Basti
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Chalo kuch kare... nahi to kya muh dikhayenge.

Hello Friends,

Still sleeping, or at home, may be at work. Aahh... partied all night... a trip to an exotic vacation. Very bad...

Still lot is to be done. Abhi nahi to kabhi nahi.

We feel proud that we are witnessing this second war for independence... but DONT JUST WITNESS IT... BE A PART OF IT.

Its for us, for our future, for our children... for our PRESENT.

We are very lucky that we are witnessing this second war of independence... which is against the internal enemies of our motherland, which is against corruption.

I Salute to Team Anna and to Respected Anna Ji... who are leaving no stone unturned for our welfare. It will be a shame for us if we still sit at home.

COME OUT & SUPPORT THIS CAUSE. BECAUSE IF ITS NOT NOW IT WILL BE NEVER.

I am Kumar Utkarsh... Taking an Oath to support Anna Ji with my TAN MAN & DHAN.
08-01-2012

:
Sarkar bahri hai thoda aur dam lagana padega.

Hello Friends...

Arvind ji ki speech to apne suni hogi. What he will get from all this. I don't think he will get anything. But for us he is fighting.

Wo theek se chal bhi nahi pa rahe lekin unka hausla dekhne layak hai. Isase pahle ki der ho chalo hath milaye ek ho jaye aur is movement ko safal banaye.

Forget all this gal frend boy frend thing, forget all those silly excuses... come out and support this movement. Agar der ho gayi to humesha ghut ghut ke rahna padega.

Its time to show what we comman ppl can do. Show them... show them now. nail them... nail them hard.
08-01-2012

:
jajba ye hota hai ise salam karo aur sagth do.

313126_10151059093447580_48289533_n.jpg

Ye jajba hai... salam karo aur sath do.

Ab aur mat socha isase pahle ki mar jao... aao wo kar jaye jo dil kare. tham lo ek dusre ka hath aur jawab do palat ke ...

JAI HIND... JAI BHARAT.
08-01-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Help"

Gentle men! "We should ask "help" from other countries like america, england."
08-08-2012

:

A request to all of you and specially the Team Anna to reach the villages of India and to reach the youth. As the main vote bank is in village only and then the youths. We should conduct rallies in villages and in colleges and universities. 2014 is not very far. We should start right now or else it will be very late.

Anna Ji's support is very much needed. I personally, being a common man of India, request Respect Anna Sir to be with us always, to guide us, to pull our ears if we do anything wrong. Without your wishes and aashirwad we are nothing.

Be Indian Be Human.

Vande Matram.
08-08-2012

:
Be Indian Be Human...

A request to all of you and specially the Team Anna to reach the villages of India and to reach the youth. As the main vote bank is in village only and then the youths. We should conduct rallies in villages and in colleges and universities. 2014 is not very far. We should start right now or else it will be very late.

Anna Ji's support is very much needed. I personally, being a common man of India, request Respect Anna Sir to be with us always, to guide us, to pull our ears if we do anything wrong. Without your wishes and aashirwad we are nothing.

Be Indian Be Human.

Vande Matram.
08-08-2012

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore
: 41
:
: 18 | 0.00 Per Day

Friends, I thought about this "Chal kuch karein"...
Chalo aaj se yeh decide kare ki din me ek kisi ko hum Team Anna k bare me bateyenge..we will tell the people who do not aware about it. Will tell them, what will happen if they will support Team Anna in coming elections...why team anna is fighting for us.. their dream of corruption free india
Let me know if somebody like this idea...
08-08-2012

: May 2012
: west u.p.
: 39
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day

your idea is right.We have to make awareness specially in villages because mostly villagers do not know how are they exploited by these politicians due to lack of education.All IAC members specially youngsters should aware peoples in villages of their areas to get their votes and win election.
08-08-2012

: Aug 2012
: kharagpur
:
: 17 | 0.00 Per Day

We are completely supporting ...it and urge to youngsters to come forward and work for the 2nd independence of our motherland........
08-09-2012

:

thank u shalini abhishek n pratap for ur replies. I totally agree with u shalini and your idea is pretty good... but then this world is full of so many fools also who only argue and that too in a rude manner...
anyways if everything will be easy then there will be no importance... it always take time to built castles...

i did my part yesterday night by telling one of my friend about all this and made him a member of Final War Against Corruption also..

Hope u hv also done the same..

gud luck.. hope to hear more...

Be Indian Be Human...

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0