India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros

Against Corruption- Nothing else

Hi Friends, I will always be against corruption and do like to involve in what ever ways I can to .....

08-04-2012

: Aug 2012
: Thiruvananthapuram
: 47
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Against Corruption- Nothing else

Hi Friends,

I will always be against corruption and do like to involve in what ever ways I can to eradicate corruption from our society and thereby from our nation. I want to be governed by good and trusty people who deserve to be called as leaders and who has real heart for good governance.

I want to involve in this movement with one and only motive as I want to give my child a better India to live, because I believe that if nobody bothers to do anything regarding these so called leaders who looted our country, then within 10 years, its going to be civil war in India.

Last but not the least for real, I want to salute those patriots who died fighting for our freedom.

All the best to this team and god bless.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0