India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros

100 MP seats

Hi all, I would suggest Team Anna has to contest in 100 lok sabha constituency.That too it shall be Urban .....

08-05-2012

: Aug 2012
: Chennai
: 42
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
100 MP seats

Hi all,

I would suggest Team Anna has to contest in 100 lok sabha constituency.That too it shall be Urban areas from all over country.We can choose 4-5 seats from each state for contest.Urban people requires less campaign and they can be reached by media.I am from Chennai and i can sense that middle class people and those who watch news are very much in favour of Anna.In rural areas of Tamilnadu it is difficult to tap votes and diffiicult to campaign against muscle power.Apart from students team anna has to Pull ex service men from all over India who could face muscle power while campaign and they have patriotism in their blood. Already National parties Congress and BJP get less votes.Our participation will split the votes.So Team Anna and Regional parties gain more MPs.We can get 80 seats atleast from 100 seats.If we focus in rural areas, we loose energy,time and atlast village people vote for money.With 80 seats we can force any government to implement our bill.As next time also it will not be single party rule.

Regards
Suresh

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0