India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions

why it should be lokpal instead of janlokpal ?

this is to the team anna ( we understand better by hearing than reading ) - u tell people what .....

• 1 dksoni22

08-21-2011

: Aug 2011
: chhatarpur, mp
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
Lightbulb why it should be lokpal instead of janlokpal ?

this is to the team anna
( we understand better by hearing than reading )

- u tell people what do both bills say about -
1. hw the commettees be formed ?
2. hw the diseased will aply against corruption ?
3. hw the inquiry will proceed ?
4. hw the bill supports both the parties ?
5. wht r the provisions of punishments in case of fare n fraud acts ?
6. what is the basic level of corruption 'we' r facing in actual ?
7. who r included n excluded, n why should they be ?
8. who should be supreme power - supreme court, parliament or lokpal ?
9. what, if chief justice of india or prime minister of india or lokpal indulge into corruption ? hw the inquiries will proceed ?
10. hw strictly the bills deal with the corruption on a grass root level ?

- majority of population don't go by reading things, they just hear n proceed.
-just u need to do is that - on a daily basis, take any two aspects of both the bills n announce the comparision of provisions in them.
-this way u can feed people( from the horses mouth ) the goodness of janlokpal in abetter way.
-i m worried that most of the people even doesn't know the actual provisions n aftereffects of both the bills.
08-21-2011

: Sambalpur, Orissa
: 47
:
: 120 | 0.03 Per Day

Dear dksoni22
It is team ANNA which is trying to teach people of India about the Lokpal & Janlokpal if you need information regarding this then you got every right to ask about the same, but please have some manner how to raise question to a team who is fighting against corruption for our society. For your information only am telling you that TEAM ANNA is not people's servent they are doing something what they found better for our Country ...

Please ask the similar question to our great parliamentarians who are sitting under cool air to decide our future >>>>>
08-21-2011

: ahmedabad,gujrat
: 36
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
awareness

Mr. D.K. Soni....you have given very good basis of comparison between locpal and jan locpal....so the transparency in the bill will ensure the feasibility, effectiveness and most important the accountability of the bill. Which is obviously more in the jan locpal bill because Mr. Anna Hazare's team is ready to discuss it in open..

so do support what is right.. A request from a common boy who is willing to stop corruption....
08-22-2011

: Jetpur
: 40
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

You are right...
08-22-2011

: Jetpur
: 40
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear dksoni22
It is team ANNA which is trying to teach people of India about the Lokpal & Janlokpal if you need information regarding this then you got every right to ask about the same, but please have some manner how to raise question to a team who is fighting against corruption for our society. For your information only am telling you that TEAM ANNA is not people's servent they are doing something what they found better for our Country ...

Please ask the similar question to our great parliamentarians who are sitting under cool air to decide our future >>>>>
I am too supporting Team Anna. But its really better for all of us, to get information about both bills. Than we both know that Janlokpal is strong n better than lokpal.
08-22-2011

: Hyderabad
: 42
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Answer is given on this utube link.....dont blame anna's team...

Difference in Jan Lokpal and Govt. Lokpal bills - YouTube
08-22-2011

:
u mistook the message

dear sushanta

# u mistook my message.
# i don't need any information nor i m mannerless in anyways.
# all that i wanted to say is that there r millions of population out in our country who don't use internet.
# please tell me hw wud they know about the views of anna team.
# anna team must use the media, news channels to prove that janlokpal is much - much better.
# this can be done only by a fare comparision.
# thats all my dear.

Dear dksoni22

08-22-2011

:
i m pro anna

dear rohan

-from deep in my heart i m with anna.
-i just want that anna team should disclose the immoral of central govt.on lokpal bill n corruption.
-for this we need to explain the drawbacks of lokpal n usps of janlokpal.
- anna team must raise every point for comparision on news channels.

Mr. D.K. Soni....you have given very good basis of comparison between locpal and jan locpal....so the transparency in the bill will ensure the feasibility, effectiveness and most important the accountability of the bill. Which is obviously more in the jan locpal bill because Mr. Anna Hazare's team is ready to discuss it in open..

so do support what is right.. A request from a common boy who is willing to stop corruption....
08-22-2011

:
hearing is better than reading

dear neeta

# u sent me the comparision to read n understand.
# tell me, hw wud somebody who doesn't use internet, wud go to utube n read it.
# do u know, millions of population in rural india(called BHARAT)don't use internet or mobiles.
# i deeply support anna n want his team to now reach BHARAT since they hv already reached INDIA.

08-22-2011

:

anna ji,
please bharat ki janta ko bataiye ki janlokpal se janta ke kasht kaise door honge aur lokpla se kaise badhenge.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0