India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

The Way forward, my sumission to Anna team

Dear Friends It was a good decision by Anna and team to participate in politics as in India we see .....

• 1 S.P.Dwivedi

08-04-2012

: Aug 2012
: Delhi
: 52
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
The Way forward, my sumission to Anna team

Dear Friends

It was a good decision by Anna and team to participate in politics as in India we see only possibility by entering in politics. This is because here things happens only which politicians want. This is bad luck of us. In India we see a lot of NGOs are doing for society by doing different work but if we have Jan lokpal bill everything will happen.

We need to do the following:

1. We need to change mind set of people who work only for him not for country and never realize if country will grow everybody will be benefited automatically. They think that nothing will happen by Anna movement and they don't want to participate but still the want the reform and benefit.

2. We need to make leaders area wise by requesting to send their entries verifying their profile and searching good people who work for the society interest.

3. We need to take decisions jointly agreed by senior leaders.

4. We need to organize the meetings where leaders meet and discuss the matters and way forward.

5. We need to search for donors who sponsor us for such meetings and elections.

This is my submission to the Anna team.

Regards

S.P.Dwivedi

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0