India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

suggestion request

1). Improve on information flow between members/citizens upwards towards anna (feedback forms which citizens can submit new ideas)(Bring in paper .....

09-19-2011

: Sep 2011
: bangalore
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day
Lightbulb Search for New Agenda, Gather Feedback, Improve Focus on Process and Delivery Mechanism

1). Improve on information flow between members/citizens upwards towards anna (feedback forms which citizens can submit new ideas)(Bring in paper forms available with supporters/website based e-forms).

2). Aggregate more agendas from across discussion forums (like say for e.g, the above links like:
http://commandofeedbackindia.blogspot.com Indian Headlines Beyond Vision 2020 (100s of articles)
http://livingwastedbloodsofindia.blogspot.com Living Wasted Bloods of India
http://armageddonsaviour.blogspot.com Armageddon Saviour
)

3). Provide an email/sms based work flow tracking ticketing system based, support helpdesk system to anna with necessary privilege+credentials and work on new focus areas & agenda evolution strategy for future, (Such technology toys (tools) can be easily provided by B.E/B.Tech,MCA,MCM/Graduate/PostGraduate supporters in anna's team).

4). Optional: Invite venture capital funding with advertising for this system + provide some e-Payment/income/reward to people for the same. (It could be earn while you learn, do something for the nation like drive, )

5). Further finetune synchronized time bound result oriented delivery mechanisms using RSS Aggregation feeds, from across blogs/news and raise tickets for the same, for which Indian citizens would use their UID Aadhar Number as login name and refine/evolve the think tank system processes.

6). Invite more expert professional targeted campaigners, deploy campaign progress tracking tools integrated with ticketing system etc.

we need guidelines,what should we do at present as anna supporters
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scam2862011142326468.jpg (99.7 , 0 views)
09-19-2011

: khatima(uttrakhand)
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

we welcome of team anna which is arriving today in uttrakhand.
10-08-2011

: baripada,orissa
: 76
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

from rcm999@rediffmail.com Rama chandra mohanty. Orissa.
Sir,
I am m65, retired govt.employee.
I will talk over phone.
my no. 9861448574.
10-08-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

Dear Summit,

My suggestions are as follows:

1. We should decide if we want to contest elections to win or just participate; if only to participate, it could end up being one more wasted effort.

So, I'll assume we want to contest elections to win.

2. To win, we need an agenda. What's the agenda, apart from enacting Jan Lokpal Bill and removing corruption? What will be the policy of this party on various issues? E.g. Reservations, Economic Model (Capitalism? Communism? Middle path? If so, define it), Centralized/ Decentralized decision making, or middle path? (If so, define it),... Support Narendra Modi or oppose him? There are many here who'd like to support him. Then why this political party? There are a whole lot of issues on which this political party has to spell out its policies.

My belief is, when we do, we'll end up diving ourselves into many camps. For example, I'm not anti-reservation, as long as it is done with due safeguards, as I believe there are many SC-STs and BCs who are handicapped due to ages of social neglect, and they need help. However, we can't allow politicians to enjoy all benefits for their own families in the name of reservations, for ever. If I were a mother, and if one of my children is handicapped, won't I be partial towards that child, at least till some kind of parity is achieved? How do we propose to solve this problem? I'm sure many here won't agree. Similarly, I'm sure at least some here won't agree to taxing the rich more. And so on.

So, I believe the idea of WATCHDOG Party is the best alternative (explained elsewhere, as Summit has also tried to get it visibility). If we agree:

3. We need a few honest, popular & non-controversial leaders to resolve differences between us and to gain wide acceptability. For example, people like Dr. Kalam. (I'm assuming Team Anna members may not join this, but just support us.) Otherwise, people will be wondering who we are and what our motives are in joining politics. Can we identify such leaders who are willing to join this and lead us?

It's possible some or many of you may not agree with my above assumptions. Then, what are your alternative assumptions?

We need an Action Plan, acceptable to a large enough group to move forward.

Thoughts?

Ganesan. :~)

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0