India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

Suggestion for electing a candidate for anna's party

i think this is the great idea for selection criteria, suggested by you . good education is not compulsory but .....

08-13-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

i think this is the great idea for selection criteria, suggested by you . good education is not compulsory but good honesty and good think about people is need just like as Anna.
thank you .
08-13-2012

: Aug 2012
: DELHI
: 30
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

Suggestion for electing a candidate for anna's party

Qualification
Must be Graduate.

Age limit
For selection Maximum age of the candidate up to 45 years and retirement age after 60 years.
General Knowledge & Idea
micro and macro economy, Indian budget, technical, political science , world wide policies , country defense , administration, farming, fluent in Hindi, English and his Regional language.
Quality
Honest, sincere, responsible, polite, having positive attitude, mixing nature, no arrogant nature, punctual, Physically fit , good decision making.
08-13-2012

: Aug 2011
: Assam
: 41
:
: 18 | 0.00 Per Day

I am agree with the view of the Suresh Saraff (Junior member). He is right, he has good experience and practical knowledge on this issue. It will be better to follow his views and compile it with other too

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0