India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

Suggestion for electing a candidate

This is not simple to choose a good leader but here is a way with which help we can choose .....

• 1 amitesh

09-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: gujarat
: 37
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day
Lightbulb Suggestion for electing a candidate

This is not simple to choose a good leader but here is a way with which help we can choose a better party member or leader:
step 1- make a strong party high command survey committee
step 2- do a survey of election's area
step 3- choose good persons from that area
step 4- bring them in public like " jeevan sathi pasandagi mela" and make a common votting
step-5 at last choose him/her as the candidate of Anna's party
09-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
: 75
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

The candidate who appear in election from Anna & Party in coming election he must get his police verification.
09-04-2012

: Sep 2012
: DELHI
: 38
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
how to win election

respected seniors in the campaign against corruption,
sir/mam i am from raibareli district of up and this is the constituency of sonia gandhi.i have completed my mtech from delhi university and therefore i think i am from the thinker class of the society.being a responsible citizen of my beloved country i am sharing my thinking to all,here are my views
1)sir/madam ,in todays scenario leaders are not here to serve us,they are in politics to make money and live lavish life----,to overcome this problem we should collect two type of data
.(i) before getting into politics what assets they have and after getting into politics what they have on their names,on their spouse names and on their children's name. if someone(especially children )is not working he/she should not own property in crores .this can be done with the help of rti act and you people know better than me how to use the same
(ii) if the opponent in the election is a long time winner then find out about the familly money(mean by that brother's assets,company's,contract taken after getting into politics)
2)sir/madam this is the time when people spend to travel,to campaign and a large chumk of money is spent on the air travel.plz find out all the details of the fair and charges of these services and make an estimate about the main leaders such as rahul gandhi,sonia gandhi and all the culprits that how much money they have spent on campaigning.specially about rahul gandhi because every time he sits for an hous in a plane he use to drink 15 water hand pump every hour according to my data.
3)select the candidate with proper caution and one major criteria should be education since india is changing and so the world thats why this is very necessary.one more thing is to be kept in mind in candidate selection that if an area is backward in any special sector then the candidate may be belonging to that sector
4)the large section of voters is living in rural areas that is they are farmers.farmers are the most suffered section of society and since i come to the same section a know the things very well.the main problems of the farmers are,unavailiility of water,seeds(due to lack of information good kind of seeds and new developements are unknown to them),fertilizers(blackmarketed) .when they produce something and go to sell them proper prices are not given
5)this time there are several political leaders which are bussiness man and they are handling the same portfolioas matching to their bussinesses.so they can use their ministry for their own profit,keep an eye on it
6)do not say ever,that" please vote for us and we are here for you" because if you are here for the common man then at least you should not plead because no one pleads for other person but for himself/herself in real life.
7)do not take care of money since everyone knows you people so use simple pamplets to put your views and distribute them.
8)you people must organise your seminars in different colleges of engineering,medical and mba because these are the technocrat and related to internet so they can spread any news very fast
9)one more thing is this,we should select candidate by showing them politics as a good career as politicians get salaries.a career where they have to work with full honesty and dignity of the parliyament,if our people can work in different companies then why not here to clean the system.
thank you and best of luck sir/madam

Last edited by amitesh; 09-04-2012 at 03:38 AM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0