India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions

stop corruption in co-operative societies..

I have seen a very much corruption and illegal action are going on in all co-operative sectors to make corruption. .....

06-10-2011

: Apr 2011
: Surat, Gujarat
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Red face stop corruption in co-operative societies..

I have seen a very much corruption and illegal action are going on in all co-operative sectors to make corruption. All co-operative society's appointed officials are making corruption by showing future of organization and so-called fear of business to Board of Directors including govt. directors too.

Also they earn illegally in every new set up or expansion of organization as well as continue their service by represents their expertise i.e gets job extension after their retirement. Therefore, no vacancy for new young generation in said organization.

Most of paid directors are enjoy they job with extra expenses or reimbursement from societies like purchase vehicle of high cost, frequently air flies Big residence bear by society, . They made corruption in every big contracts also.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0