India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

SONIA GANDHI & RAHUL GANDHI - Where are they?

Hope this must be the end of congress era in the history of india. Rahul gandhi was giving daily statement .....

08-27-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.06 Per Day

Hope this must be the end of congress era in the history of india. Rahul gandhi was giving daily statement on the UP govenment and the regular visit to the villages of UP. but he has take 10 days to be active on the Anna hazarae issue. not even went Ramlila maidan which is more near to his residance than UP. There are some specalities for our PM. He cant do nothing against the congress leaders. His hands has been tied and mouth has been stitched by the the congress heads. Support anna hazarae to eradicate the corruption from our beloved motherland INDIA.

support Anna Ji with true spirits .......... jai hind
08-27-2011

: Aug 2011
: Pune
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day
Sonia Gandhi is still to be seen anywhere! As per my understanding this is an opportunity for her to prove that she has always been saying about being a true Indian.. If she does not clear her stand at the point when the entire nation is bound together, I don't think that she can ever claim to be a complete Indian and moreover we cannot have someone as President of the party in power who does not feel the pain of the people of the country..
Ms Sonia, its high time that you come out of your shell..
08-27-2011

: Mubai
:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

1)Our expectations are high for sonia and rahul gandhi. they are always on foreign tours. RTI activists may fail to know how many times they go to foreign countries.
2) during ramdev agitations they were at london and switzerland. now also she is out.
3) its our money.
08-27-2011

: begusarai
: 43
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

sonia gandhi apka sapna jo hai ki rahul je is desh ke pm bnenge to plz plz sochna shi hai per aisi bate aub sochna galat hoga.
08-27-2011

: Lucknow
: 39
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

I'm surprized why Only Gandhi family should lead the nation!!!! It seems to be Psudo democarcy where actually the rullers are of one loyal family!!! I hate congress for only one strong reasons that they put this Gandhi family in front to exploit the emotions of foolish Indians..

Hope Finally It May be end of It but unfortunatly no strong alternative is visible.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0