India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

A small suggestion to continue the movement

Since Anna Hazare has reached on the critical moment of his health, the government and other part MPs are wanting .....

• 4 sant
  • 1 nidhi sharma

08-25-2011

: Aug 2011
: Faizabad
: 58
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
A small suggestion to continue the movement

Since Anna Hazare has reached on the critical moment of his health, the government and other part MPs are wanting to gain the mileage to end his fast. We want to continue the agitation if some senior member of the civil society can sit for 4-5 days and meanwhile the Anna Ji can be put on the drip to fet ready again for sitting on the Dharna. I can suggest the first name of Aruna Roy if she is convinced because she was on yesterday supporting anna ji on the Manch. Second option is Kiran Vedi and third is Arvid Kejariwal.
08-25-2011

: Faizabad
: 58
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

fine, it is a good suggestion to sustain the movement
08-25-2011

: tamil nadu
: 36
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

kiran bedi nd arvind kejarival govt se baat kar rahe he.. agar vo bhi fast pe chale gaye to ho sakta he k civil society ka paksh rakhne walo ki kami pad jaye.. or govt akele prashant bhushan pe havi ho jaye.. govt ki insensitivity to hamne kal ki meeting me hi dekh li thi. meeting me kaajoo badam khate he or bahar aa k kehte he hume anna ki sehat ki chinta he..
08-25-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.06 Per Day

rite ......... Anna Ji needs health care now ..... Long Live the Legend Anna
08-25-2011

: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Sant jee,

If you permit, I have a somewhat big...and probably somewhat controversial... suggestion to continue the movement...

I won't eat up much of your space here...so I provide the link to it...I've written it just a while back...

Here it is - Lokpal can CERTAINLY be passed within 2+1/2 Years.

Let me know how you found it to be.

Thanks,

Summit.
08-25-2011

: Mumbai
: 42
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Great thoughts!

Sant jee,

If you permit, I have a somewhat big...and probably somewhat controversial... suggestion to continue the movement...

I won't eat up much of your space here...so I provide the link to it...I've written it just a while back...

Here it is - Lokpal can CERTAINLY be passed within 2+1/2 Years.

Let me know how you found it to be.

Thanks,

Summit.

Dear Summit,
I second your thoughts. What you have put down is quite comprehensive in scope and needs to be addressed very methodically. Its a great idea to use this movement as the seed to a clean future government.

However, I think lets live in the present moment and see what steps we can take to make sure Anna's vow doesnt go in vain. So far people have come out on the streets, picketed their MPs residences, protested on trains and even courted arrest. More and more of this is getting covered by the media, so its working to the nation's benefit. We are getting the Government to see that a man without any political links can inspire confidence in all of us. We are getting the Government to see that even if all parties put together dont want the Jan Lokpal, the people of this nation do. I think we should take advantage of the catharsis which is unfolding and turn up the volume on it. Make the Govt. concede, its not impossible to do that, we're doing it together already...Wishing you Godspeed!
08-25-2011

: Allahabad
: 35
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day

I too believe that Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi should be left as the think tank of the entire movement. The total wisdom of the trio is far more than the entire government people. They need to be in good health and mindset for the Jan lokpal to be a success. I am in due concern with Anna's health but putting a halt in the Anshan will put us back to square 1.. Its a very critical sitaution. We have won half the battle..
08-25-2011

: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Dear Omni & kohlinidhi8-at-gmail-dot-com,

I absolutely agree with you.

In fact, I wish to add a little further clarification here, that what I was suggesting was IN ADDITION to what is already going on now, and NOT IN SUBSTITUTION.

We simply can't afford to let the movement stop now, after all that has been achieved.

What I presented was simply a suggestion that we could keep in mind, in case the govt. continued to be inflexible to the mass demand, and insensitive to Anna's health. If that came to, these could be certain procedures that we could adopt to -

a) Either increase the pressure on the government,
b) Or, to materialise and solidify the movement in case the government and political parties try to delay and stretch the process beyond medically allowable limits, trying to test Anna's vigour to Fast.

And truly, Anna's health is now the biggest barometer to decide the course of the movement from here on. And I believe the entire nation is keeping a concerned and watchful eye on that.

I too believe that Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi should be left at the head of the entire movement, and have no wish to contest that, simply because I have no ability.

I pray situations never come to the pass I apprehend here, and Victory to Anna comes soon.

Thank you for enriching the discussion and helping me explain my position.

Victory to Anna. Happy Long Life to Anna.

Jai Hind.

Summit.
08-25-2011

: Allahabad
: 35
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day

@Summit.. As an addition to the movement, this will act as a catalyst to speed up the entire course of events..

Wishing Anna Good health and speedy recovery of our government from mental illness and hunger for money...

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0