India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

provide support to anna for making poltical party or alternative...

yes it is very necessary..to make the poltical party which defend india againest corruption and all the messess................

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: haryana(sonipat)
: 37
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
provide support to anna for making poltical party or alternative...

yes it is very necessary..to make the poltical party which defend india againest corruption and all the messess...........
08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
India Against Corruption Feedback and Suggestions

I honestly believe that Team Anna were left with no alternative- , people will criticise and say that this whole idea of forming a Political Party was pre meditated and was the real agenda.

In the first place, I recall several Spokespersons criticising Anna for choosing the Satyagraha route- and saying why does Team Anna, not contest elections, but today they are calling this move " Anna's hidden agenda ".

It is the right move- our thick skinned corrupt politicians and Babus ( I am only referring to those who are corrupt and agree totally that EVERONE IS NOT CORRUPT ) will not be affected by Satyagraha and the people's voice through this route.

So in a Democracy the only route is through fighting elections and bring about the changes that are needed.

I would like to say that it is not Team Anna that is on test- but we the IAC supporters who are on test. What will we do to reach Team Anna to the smallest hamlets, how many of us are willing to walk to the Kuppams near our homes and tell people not to accept bribes for votes, not to accept freebies, but to teach them dignity of labour and demand work , demand education, demand a humane treatment.

We need to teach the people that we are Indians, not Tamilians and Mumbaikars, not Hindus and Muslims or Christians, not Brahmins or Dalits. We need to throw caste based politics into the deep oceans. We are proud citizens of a great country, a great democracy, it is our duty to protect our country and our people from the " Deha Priya " few who are out to kill people like you and me if it benefits them and their kith and kin.

I will start by spreading the message to people I know and if you let me know where we can arrange meetings let me know.

Best regards

Revathi Roy

Last edited by revathiroy; 08-03-2012 at 01:47 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0