India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions

Please join "All India Anti-Reservation Front" too on facebook

can we fight reservation by defeating the whole purpose by indirect means? I was reading news and found that article .....

07-21-2013

: Jul 2013
: hyderabad
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Against reservation

can we fight reservation by defeating the whole purpose by indirect means? I was reading news and found that article says that doctors should show in board that whether they qualified by merit or by management quota , on the similar line beeing a general public i have a right to know which doctor i am getting treated. can there be a PIL posted in SC where doctors should put a board whether they studied under reservation or managemnent quota . then people can decide and go to them. isnt it in public interest ? as a citizen i have all rights to know and PIL shud help here. IT SHOUDL BE WRITTEN LIKE MD(UNDER XYZ CATEGORY)
07-31-2013

: May 2013
: ujjain, M. P.
: 67
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

reservation is a second partition of the nation, without the knowledge. it is doing harm to those who r availing it too. a person gets a seat or a post without eligibility, by cutting somebody's right.
such a person bears humiliation whole life.
he should think, honour is important or money?
08-06-2013

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Second Aspect"

Gentle men ! "We have never considered second aspect of reservation. As it makes all general caste to effort hard to survive. Harshness and the best efforts bring lots of confidence to make ourselves more and more eligible in our profession and to run our life more peacefully."

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 08-06-2013 at 12:18 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0