India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

sir want to become a complete dedicated member of app give instruction.....

01-02-2013

: Dec 2012
: HISAR ,HARYANA
: 43
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
be part of aap

sir want to become a complete dedicated member of app give instruction
01-02-2013

: Jan 2013
: HISAR ,HARYANA
: 43
:
Membership

SIR I WANT TO BE THE COMPLETELLY DEDICATED MEMBER OF APP TO SAVE MY COUNTRY SO HOW I CAN DO PLS TELL ME ON MY PH NO 9729574060 OR MY email gauravsgiit@gmail.com or hisarapp@gmail.com as soon as possible
01-02-2013

: Nov 2012
: Hanuman Charai. Barakar
: 69
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
Reply of the thread

Dear brother,This kind of thinking of getting dedication and to do for the nation, from the platform of 'India Against Corruption' is a great thing and you are most welcomed like us, the members of it. There is no boundary of doing anything for the benefit of our nation. As Firaq quoted," Kaarwan aata gaya aur Hindostan banta gaya".We should first start doing and show the desired soliderity. The exact answer can be found on the website, Thanks. Ashok
01-04-2013

: Samastipur,Bihar
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Aab india congress ka gulam hai. Iase phela english man ka .aab ya sarkar apna desh ki janta ko busy kar isa khokla kar rahi. zadi rahta hu bhee janta ghulam hai . Aab hamlogo ko isa sarkar ka sath Labia(country) vala kand karna hogo
01-22-2013

: Guwahati
:
Threating for Donation

Dear All Indians,

See the attachment. Are Mr. Sanjib Paul and Mr. Moon Taid are the original secretary of Assam Pradesh Youth Congress???? Second see how the part of rulling party of the state demand for donation. They have threatened the head of the Cinemax as they need the donation at any cost. The donation amount demanded is Rs. 2,00,000 and to by whom??? Who is Sanjib Paul & Moon Taid???

Please beware of such things and share with everyone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg New Image.JPG (471.3 , 0 views)
01-25-2013

: Delhi
: 68
:
GRADUATE Teaches Ph.D. Students in Haryana

see the message in the image attached.

Ashok Goel
10A/14 Shakti Nagar
Delhi-110007
Attached Images
File Type: jpg message to IAC.jpg (175.5 , 0 views)
02-10-2013

: Feb 2013
: Bangalore
:
Request your kind attention and investigation - Corruption in Passport seva kendra appointment

Dear Sir,

I am trying to book an appointment to passport seva kendra for a reissue of my passport. But looks like it is almost impossible to get an appointment via internet, because all the appointments will get booked within 3 mins of opening.

There are two centers in Bangalore and a total 1300 appointments can be booked for a day starting everyday from 6:00 PM. I was trying to book an appointment since 3 days. Whenever I try, i get a message that try after 6 PM for next available booking, however, whenever I try exactly at 6:00PM the website gets hanged and at 6:03 PM, it says all the appointments are booked now, please try next day after 6:00PM.

It is highly impossible that almost all 1880 appointments (across all the centers in Karnataka) getting booked within 3 mins of opening. Looks like there is some mismanagement and fraud happening here. When I go to the passport seva kendra, many agents approach saying that they can get me an appointment immediately with commission (read bribe) to them.

This system of booking the appointment via internet was introduced for the benefit of the public but now again we have to go agents for our passports. This system has been developed by a reputed software company but these kind of loopholes in the system are available, which shouldn't have been in the first place. Now these i believe are conveniently used for making a scam.

I have reported this in the vigilance contact details of passport seva kendra but I haven't received any response from them. I also see that this is a common problem and I see this being mentioned in several blogs.

Requests you to please investigate on this and take appropriate action on this. Passport is a very important document and encouraging corruption at this office is a national threat. A measure which has been taken to prevent corruption has become redundant and threatening integrity of a very important organization.

Thanks,
Nagendra
02-10-2013

: Feb 2013
: new delhi
: 35
:
students beware of fake job providers

respected sir,
with deep regards i have to say that a company named pump technology in noida sec-6 called a number of b.tech students for providing job in powerplant industries claiming that they are vendor companies of power plant industries.when i went for the interview a lady so called preeti asked 40000 from me for the sake of job.since there is scarcity of gud jobs in noida,i paid the amount to that lady.but next day when i went to that company that lady told me that frst of all u hv to do 3 months training but after few days i got to know that it is just a atraining centre.when i asked for refund of my money manger mr. arun kumar told me to forget the money otherwise he will kill me..
therefore i would request u all the btech students that never get into the trap of pump technology,and forward my message to other.
03-07-2013

: Mar 2013
: MUMBAI
:
Corrupt Society

Hello,
My name is Mohammed Hanif,I am staying in Wadala,Mumbai,actuly it is a slum area called Partap Nager,we have our cooprative socity naming 'Jametul Muslemeen',who collects rent and taxs from all tenents stayeing on that plot,but never showed any balance sheet or audit report.
Being a registered socity they never conduct election or never calls general members meeting,in other words the managing body of the commetie became owner of the plot,whatever they feel correct they do without informing the general members,I think they have never audited the account in chairty commission from last 20 to 25 years.
Now our area is in redevelopment prosses under SRA scheam,my main concern is that the managing body like this who never followed any rule regulation to run the socity,what they will do with in this redevelopment.
In short their are some guide lines fixed from the goverment for such cooprative socities and these peoples are not following that.
So,my question,is it corrouption or not?
If yes,then please help me to un cover these people?
Thank You
03-27-2013

: Mar 2013
: Hyderabad
:
Thumbs up Hello

I am Sudhakar and at Hyderabad. I am seriously against corruption Can some one SMS/call me on 9491701582. Will have a dias to discuss and to do ... against corruption.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0