India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

Dear Sir's / Madam, This is very much urjent. It is related with our nationals safety & security. The person .....

11-26-2012

: Nov 2012
: Pune
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Need Your Help

Dear Sir's / Madam,

This is very much urjent. It is related with our nationals safety & security. The person sitting in the designated chair has his own crime links which are life threatining. I had exposure, in more details from Jan 2004 on-wards.
I know we all are serious in fighting against corruption. But for this, common man must survive.

If you are understanding the gravity of the matter then please reply this mail. The matter is serious & need to be discuss in person (if only you think so).

Regards,

Deepak R. Singh.
Pune.
Phone No. - 9763090941.
11-26-2012

: Sep 2012
: Patiala, Punjab
: 75
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
De-Register

I wish to de register my membership from the India Against Coruption. Please do the needful or advise me how to proceed.
11-27-2012

: Dubai & Bombay
: 64
:
Mumbai Centre/Office

May I please have the address and contact numbers for IAC Mumbai?
Regards/Tarun.
11-27-2012

: Jabalpur (M.P.)
:

Kya hame jo aazadi mili thi thi woh azaadi thi ye aabhi bhi hum gulami hi hai,bharat desh ko bachaha hai jald se jald hum sabko milkar,aur bharat mein deemak ki tarah BRASHTACHAR bharat ko kamjoor bana raha hai..Hame ladna hoga.
Aam aadmi ko sare tarah ke bill dene padte hai to netao ko kyu chutt milti hai chae petrol,gas,electric,ghar ho unko kyu nahi dena padta bill.Jab Goverment servant ki retirement 65age mein hoti hai to hamare desh ki neta marte dum tak kursi par kyu baithe hai..
Arvind ji agar mere message padhe to kripya mujhse sampark jaroor kare bahot kuch karna hai desh ke liye
Jai Hind,
11-27-2012

: Aug 2012
: delhi
: 46
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
regarding joining aap..

hi..
i would like to advice plz make provision to join aap online..
11-27-2012

: New Delhi
: 35
:
Kasab Death

Dear Sir,

You should ask to the Govt. that why the death of the Kasab was so much secret. and why it has been disclosed after the death of kasab. Does the Govt. has any proof of the Death of Kasab by the Punishment.
Because, As per my concern Kasab dies due to the Deseases "Dengu". we should ask to govt....... for the Post Mortum Report.
11-27-2012

: Oct 2012
: Tirupur
:
: 22 | 0.01 Per Day
No public meetings

I am writing to you because my attempts to post a new topic had failed. Please tell me how to do it.

Anyway, public meetings are seen as a necessity to spread and popularize a political party's principles and programmes.

This is no longer so, when you consider how the electronic and print media can as effectively be put to use.

The party should call press conference and announce that the party WILL NOT hold public meetings as a matter of routine. Everything the people want to know would be intimated to them through newspaper advertisements. The party should explain that the cost would be only a fraction of what it would be if it holds the meetings around the country.

People should be made to realize that it is the newspapers that would take the news about the party to them. They would in time, learn to look for newspaper ads and news conference reports for the fresh policies and strategies.

If you tell them that the party will not need too much of funds to do this, and they would not have to attend meetings thereby saving time and energy AND money I think the3y would be convinced. If you discuss this among your core group, I think you would conclude this makes sense.

And, you do not have to take out ads in many newspapers. You can choose one Hindi, one Tamil,one Telugu, one Malayalam and one Kannada language ones and let people know the identity of the paper.

Within months this will become normal routine, perfectly in place.

In itself too, this will be novel idea, reflecting diligent expenditure the party indulges in.

Anna Zindabad
11-27-2012

: gwalior
:
about account

how to delete the account.
11-28-2012

: jabalpur madhaya pradesh
: 45
:
i want to join amm admi ki party

Res/sir
i am sudesh solanki live in jabalpur madhya pradesh .i want to join amm admi ki party because i want to fight against corruption i just want to contribute somthing for my country please give me opportunity .

Regards
sudesh solanki
11-29-2012

: Thane Maharastra
: 44
:
Regarding courruption

Dear sir, I wish to join "AAM AADMI PARTY" because corruption made peoples to poor, my velliage condition is very bed
i am belonging to Uttranchal Nainital, Thapal. Thapal is my Village Name
i want Aam aadmi govt, Many politician is corrupt who made poor our country and peoples also.. we have to put corrupt politician in dust bean throw it out .. i wish same as you pl tell me how i can become your party members.. pl do the needful

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0