India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

ha ha ha.... dear akhil ji, little baby takes 20-25 years to be an adult... how can we expect IAC .....

10-26-2012

: Oct 2012
: Perth, WA
: 52
:
: 59 | 0.01 Per Day

ha ha ha.... dear akhil ji, little baby takes 20-25 years to be an adult... how can we expect IAC to change everything in few months time.

It will be long journey........ probably we all be in touch for next 5-10 years.

I wish all the best to IAC and any support they need from me.

Secondly i was trying to find some sort of upcoming plans about IAC i couldn't find much info ??

best regards
10-26-2012

: Meerut
: 44
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day

dear sumanoj ji
my opinion was only with respect to tarun ji's confidence dat arvind et al wud win 300 seats... and about the toughness involved in this target...
10-26-2012

: KANPUR, Uttar Pradesh
: 37
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

DEAR SRI KEJARIWAL JI,
Biggest Bar Association of Asia – Kanpur Bar Association Co-ordially invite you to welcome you during your visit from Kanpur to Farukhabad in the Hall of Kanpur Bar Association (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM) out of 18000 Registered members of the Kanpur Bar, Most of the members are planning to join you your visit from Kanpur to Farukhabad.
This is for your kind perusal that Bar has taken Serious action/ measures to curve the prevailing Corruption and surprising results are coming up.
Kindly confirm us a chance to welcome you.
With Regards,
Sincerely Your’s
RAMENDRA SINGH KATIYAR
President:
KANPUR BAR ASSOCIATION
KANPUR
Contact No. 9415483522
10-27-2012

: lucknow
:
: 38 | 0.01 Per Day

DEAR ARVIND KEJRIWAL JI, . My thoughts and feelings about this country are different than most of your members writing threads or feel otherwise.My humble request to you is to ask one of your administrative person to go through what I write and inform you whenever you get time.I am a serious thinker, writer and a true patriot of this COUNTRY for which you are fighting to make it a better place to live.Firstly I request you to issue a notification that who so ever joins IAC should be active.What is the use of joining IAC if a person does not have time even to visit the site and post some comments.Secondly people should stop posting figures of babies,animals,seneries,model photo,or people posing as if they have sent this photo for talent hunt etc;etc in photo column,they should post their actual simple and latest photo and also fill true particulars and datas.IAC is not a playground but a serious platform,where we are forming a strong ARMY of people to FIGHT a totally corrupt GOVT.ruling more than 130 crore people. .Mukesh Goel,Lucknow .91-9415141675.

Last edited by mukesh goel; 10-27-2012 at 03:22 PM
10-29-2012

: hasan pur disst amroha UP
: 41
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day
Unhappy Why like that..

Respected sir,
my question is why u all going aganst conress what happen to u sir cruption not only in conress what happen to bjp ruling state,other party ruling state like up if u want a get rasan card it will take 2 month to get you have to go round round ,so that not long trem iac program sir,
we need to change our mentality sir do fight without any faviour sir ,, then you will see large nomber of suporter ,,

thats it from ,
jai hind
abdul mueed.
10-29-2012

:
Unhappy Sir,,kejriwal,

Our fight with cruption not aganist any party so why you not understand thats,from ths you are sending a rong mesage to the people, sir,cruption is evrywhere sir not only conress ruling state evrywhere sir,we have to fight evrywhere sir,not only with congress

jai hind.

Abdul mueed
10-29-2012

:
Reply to thread

Dear Abdul Mueed,I am not after Congress.I had written in my posts that from 1947 onwards the people governing this country are corrupt.That includes all the Govts.Congress,Janta Dal,BJP etc.I am not talking of any state in particular.After all people sitting in Centre are from states.Corrupt INDIA means whole country.Who says BJP is not corrupt?Congress has ruled for more than 55 years out of 65 years of independence.I am not asking for a BJP govt. I want honest,sincere and corruption free govt.in centre as well as states.

Last edited by mukesh goel; 10-29-2012 at 03:53 PM
10-29-2012

:
;we want honest,sincere and corruption free govt.in centre as well as states;

;we want honest,sincere and corruption free govt.in centre as well as states;

i like that sir and you are right sir 55 years congress is in the power i understand sir, conress is plenty of scam case and BJP is dirtymentality with always fighting two religious sir,you know what i mean sir,i like to see that our leader work for the nation work to remove poverty from india, not work for their poket befor election our neta have one lakh after election wining have unlemited money,, sir every table, chair of our officer in disst vilage tehseel is crupt,police station is crupt sir ,,did u watch munna bhai MBBS its true story of our nation sir i always cry to see the situation of our country sir,but what can i do sir,
if you going to police station need money to do any thing, without mony you cant do any work in govt office sir,

evry where full of crupt people sir,, what we do now, sir,

thnaks and regards,
abdul mueed,
10-29-2012

:

then thereis no coruption in BJP ruling state sir ???
10-30-2012

:
Reply to thread.

Dear Brother Mueed,Happy to note that that so have changed your opinion against me.I am not communal but trully sometimes I feel,when there are riots in India on small issues between the 2 major religions and then the statements given by leaders,hurts you and makes you feel the are we true brothers?Let us forget the relegious differences and live peacefully in this SECULAR country.Now it is URGENT time,VERY-PRECIOUS,as we have very less of it left and tasks before us are very large and challenging.Let us work overtime to select people for our new mission.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0