India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

dear sir i have already informed you that mr gadkari is holding nearly 75 acrs land in pusad. i can .....

10-24-2012

: Oct 2012
: pusad dist yeotmal
: 61
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
crruption of mr gadkari illegal holding of land

dear sir
i have already informed you that mr gadkari is holding nearly 75 acrs land in pusad. i can send documentary proofs in this issue. where?
ven sumedh bodhi
10-24-2012

:

give me your postal address
10-24-2012

:
my active services

dear sir
if my active services are expected, you can call anytime in delhi. i shall devout my time & energy for the grand task , that you have undertaken
ven sumedh
10-25-2012

: Perth, WA
: 52
:
: 59 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear Sir,

we are posting and discussing so many thoughts , my humble submission is i just want to know what IAC does with this info and i am quite keen to know what r the upcoming actions of IAC etc, is there any way i can get this info.

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Manoj
10-25-2012

: Perth, WA
: 52
:
: 59 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear Sunny,

You are great writer, keep writing, we are enjoying this.

Best regards
10-25-2012

: Mumbai
: 39
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Friends,
I am an 82 yrs old Air Force Ex-flight Engineer. I was also a Lawyer for some time.
Now, firstly, let me pledge my whole hearted support to Sri Annaji and Sri Ram Dev for igniting the people of this cancer aflicted Congress party from top to bottom.
All Indians are aware that since Independence the congress party whowere in power for over 44 years, they have cultivated the corruption to such extent that now it is almost a family run business to rule India . Or else howcan a 125 years old political party, having so many upright and selfless leaders allow a foreigner whohas no knowledge of Indian customs or culture to rule the country. Tomake it worst, recently whenthe president of the party had to be away , instead of handing over theleadership to the next senior most leader, themantle is passed on to a novice who has absolutely no experience or quality tobecome the leader of a country of 1.2 billion people. NOw, again the congress party spokespersons are harping onthe principle of parliamentary supremacy and ridicules Annaji for this fight against corruption. They convenently forget that the same congress party has allowed a non constitutional entity ,National Advisory council to draft the most dangerous Billknownas the Comunal vilonce act, for the sole purpose of vote banks for congress. What right they have to criticise civil society saying it is unconstitutional and against the parliamentary democracy. Various eminant persons have written and raised the finger withsufficent proof in accusing the so called first family of the Nehru dynasty of collossal criminal activities of stashing black money in foreignbanks. They are all silently sitting aboutall these reports. Do they have any moral right to discredit Sri Annaji or Sri Ramdev of destroying the constitution of India?
It is high time , Isincerely request all patriotic men and specially theEx-service men who had sacrificed their youthfor the nation to come out openly and support this just fight for the removal of this corrupted congress Govt and re-write the constitution so that the "CRIMINALS AND THEIVES WILLNOT BE ABLE TO STAND FOR ELECTION USING THEIR MONEY AND MUSCLE POWER."jAI HIND, BHARAT MATHAKI JAI. ANNA HAZARE SINDA BAD. LONG LIVE BHARAT.
Completely Agree with you. We have to take our step up to fight against corruption.
People of all age need to understand this, we have to be the part of the system to correct it. We have to be united and actively participation India Against corruption.
10-25-2012

: bangalore
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
Angry brastachario bharart chodo

Arvind kejrival please contest all 545 seats in 2014 election. so that we can change india faster in the growing world.I am confident that we will win atleast 300 seats and that is enough to clean gutter snips in the parliament.
AND PLEASE INTRODUCE JAN LOKPAL BILL WITHIN 10 DAYS AFTER WINNING ELECTIONS

"BRASTACHARIO BHARAT CHODO"
10-26-2012

: JAMSHEDPUR
: 26
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Exclamation

aab sabke pol kulenge

dekhte jao

kaha jayenge nitin gadkari,wadra aur khurshid

10-26-2012

: KANPUR, Uttar Pradesh
: 37
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
invite you to welcome you during your visit from Kanpur to Farukhabad

DEAR SRI KEJARIWAL JI,
Biggest Bar Association of Asia – Kanpur Bar Association Co-ordially invite you to welcome you during your visit from Kanpur to Farukhabad in the Hall of Kanpur Bar Association (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM) out of 18000 Registered members of the Kanpur Bar, Most of the members are planning to join you your visit from Kanpur to Farukhabad.
This is for your kind perusal that Bar has taken Serious action/ measures to curve the prevailing Corruption and surprising results are coming up.
Kindly confirm us a chance to welcome you.
With Regards,
Sincerely Your’s
RAMENDRA SINGH KATIYAR
President:
KANPUR BAR ASSOCIATION
KANPUR
Contact No. 9415483522
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DEAR KEJARIWAL JI.pdf (20.2 , 3 views)
10-26-2012

: Meerut
: 44
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Tarun K Oswal ji,

It's gud dat u have confidence dat Arvind et al wud win 300 lok sabha seats, but jus look at the ground reality (a real conversation between myself and one of my uncles):

Bhatija: Chacha arvind ki party ko vote doge?
Chacha: Kaun Arvind?

He did not even know who Arvind was even after explaining other facts about Arvind. It shows dat only internet savvy and news friendly people of India know about the reality as is occurring. Majority is still living in KBC, SAAS-BAHU, IPL, MOVIES etc.

Something tough needs to be done.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0