India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

i would like to highlight political corruption ,kashmir ,north east,etc.they want to keep kashmir pot boiling and other states we .....

10-17-2012

: Oct 2012
: jammu &kashmir
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

i would like to highlight political corruption ,kashmir ,north east,etc.they want to keep kashmir pot boiling and other states we r spending lot in kashmir for nothing,we have 8 lac securtiy forces their expenditure too much burden on our budget, both indian and pakis corrupt leaders get millions ,by keeping kashmir pott boiling ,this issue also should be highlighted.instead of spending millions and billions on defence army, kashmir,we shoud spend on poor people who r homles,education.etc
10-18-2012

: NA
: 44
:
Your Solution to Curruption is Impractical

Why is there curruption? It is because a person has to spend 5 crores for MLA/MLC election and 25 crores for MP election. Anyone who spends this amount logically will do everything to get it back with interest. You can't solve curruption without removing this root cause.

What is the solution. We should have written exams for people interested in politics. The results should be valid for 10 years. Only top 4 scorers in a constituency should be allowed to file nominations. There election expenses shall have to be born by Govt. The winner should be decided by totalling percentages in exam marks and votes. Votes should be given 70% weigtage and Exam Marks 30%. Grace marks can be given in exam score- based on gender/SC/ST/OBC etc.

The best performer in the Assembly or Lok sabha should be appointed as Prime Minister/Chief Minister. He can choose any member in his team for forming ministries. The MP's/MLA's voting right will be based on the aggregate of their score (exam plus votes calculated earlier).

Think about it.
10-18-2012

: Pune
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Post India Nees a Revolution

The way a common man can not eat Roti and Dal and politicians are sleeping in several billions, it is direct loot of India Money. The politicians are strong and a common man is helpless. In such situation always there is a blast and people come on road. No body should think that India is county of sheeps and goats. Here lions are more. The moment they will awake, it will be difficult for any corrupt person to live in India.

There is no value of decision taken by parliament because the decisions taken are against the wish of common person who have send them in parliament to work on behalf of them not against them. From one side subsidy is not available for Gas cylinder because of shortage of money and from another side oil companies are wasting money in various projects and ministry is giving concession to companies like Reliance. If there is shortage of money for gas subsidy, increase the tax rate of cars, scooters, TV, Fridge, excise of liqueur etc. which are for rich and compensate it from those money. Why Govt. is giving help of multi crore of other nations, whereas they do not have money for their own country. Can they do it. Know because the MNC companies will kill them.

Our country is totally in grip of other countries. Our politicians are working on interest of them. Govt. has money to make Adhar Card ( Ration Card, Pan Card, Voter ID is not enough ?) but they do not have money to give slabs to open schools.

The way our money which we paid through taxes are going outside country though corruption. Now there is time that we all should support to person like Baba Ramdev, Anna Hazareji and Mr. Arvind Kezriwal. This is same as we had fight for independence. The person like Gandhi and Azad both are required. Big results can not come only from hunger strike. The time has changed. No body will listen to you.

In fact I will call military to take charge of country till each and every paise of country is not returned back and all corrupt persons are not punished. Punishment means bringing back the money.

So lets give support to Mr. Kezriwal because nobody will listen person like Annaji. What happened with Gandhidhji. He was shot dead. Who are followers are Gandhiji, The corrupt politicians. Is anybody follow the Gandhiji. No.

Its time for revolution.
10-19-2012

: ambajogai,tq-ambajogai,dist-beed,state-maharashtra-431517
: 43
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

arvind kejrival,
Whatever activities are going daily on channels thats we appresiate.that all related to higher autorities of india and polititions , but on ground level we found lot of currupted people those who are trying to break the system. we want to stop curruption from every door of india and eatch person should involve in that than only the dream of iac team is going to achive thats why we start it from root and we need the team of iac support to illiminate curruption.
10-20-2012

: Sep 2012
: JAMSHEDPUR
: 50
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Lightbulb

ARVIND JI KO NAYAK K ANIL KAPOOR K TARAH KAM KARNA HOGA. YE BHRAST NETA KUCH BHI KARE HAME PICHE NAHI HATNA HAI. YE HAMARI BHARAT MATA K PRESTIGE KA SAWAL HAI .65 SAALO ME YE BHRAST NETA DHARTI AAKASH PATAL SAB NIGAL GAYE HAI......

10-20-2012

: Sep 2012
: JAMSHEDPUR
: 50
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Wink

ANJALI MAYANK PRASHANT JI DON'T GET FEARED FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION WE ARE WITH YOU......................................AGAR JANCH KARNA HAI TO PAHLE UN BHRAST NETAON KA JANCH HONA CHAHIYE JO SALON SE GHOTALE KAR KE BAITHE HAI...........................:co ol:
10-20-2012

: Aug 2012
: Vadodara
: 64
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up IAC Membership

Dear Mr Arvind Kejriwal'

I would like to join IAC as an active member. What would be the process I need to complete?.

Appreciate if you could ask IAC team to help me out.

Thanks & Regards

R S Dev
rsdev@aaryesdee.com
10-20-2012

: mumbai mahashtra
: 39
:

Dear Mr Arvind Kejriwal'

india me sabase jada Bhrastachar yadi kahi he to o hai indian custom me pls aap kuj kejiy is liye indiaya ka bahot nusakan ho raha hai
10-20-2012

: hanamkonda,warangal,AP
: 47
:
biggest corruption in andhra pradesh

mr jagan mohan reddy ,son of later chief minister mr rajashekar reddy , has looted one lakh crore rupees of public money .... cbi is probing , pl think about it ,collect the details & expose it to open world .........
10-21-2012

: thane,maharashtra
: 31
:
Thumbs up Good work

Dear Mr Arvind Kejriwal'

I would like to join IAC as an active member. What would be the process I need to complete?.

Appreciate if you could ask IAC team to help me out.

Thanks & Regards

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0