India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

Dear Mr. Kejriwal, This has reference to your closing speech of yesterday at the Parliament Street, where in you mentioned .....

10-16-2012

: Oct 2012
: BENGALURU
: 75
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Art of Public Speaking and Language

Dear Mr. Kejriwal,

This has reference to your closing speech of yesterday at the Parliament Street, where in you mentioned that "Salman Khurshid ko teen din se nanga karke rakhdiya and ab Gadkari ko nanga karne ki baari ...". Though it may be a common phrase in Hindi Language, but don't you think it would have been better if you had said "these last 3 days we have brought before the public the happenings of Dr Zakir Hussain Memorial Trust and we are going to expose Mr.Nitin Gadkari next. Let people judge these deeds of Political Leaders and take action accordingly.'
Also at the beginning of this Salman Khurshid Hatao Campaign it was repeatedly told that you would sit at Parliament Street till Khurshid resigns. But then, why this sudden change of stance?
As the days go on, you as the Leader of IAC and the soon to be launched political wing, will be constantly under observation for probity, art of conveying messages, steadfastness so on and so forth.
As such, may I request you in all earnestness that you would do your best to be extremely diplomatic in your utterences, since people are expecting a lot of things for the better from IAC.
Regards
Anand Kumar
10-16-2012

: Aug 2012
: Latur
: 56
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Mr kejariwal plz reply

do you know the currency in which govt of India is purchasing crude oil and LPG from reliance India?
whether LPG and crude recovered from the oils is property of Government?
How reliance has got private property of LPG and rude oil in Indian territory ? Whether Government of India sold the area to reliance in which such oil wells are situated?
Whether Government is paying Reliance in dollar and paying as per international rates ($112 per barrel for crude oil0
prasad vaidya
10-16-2012

: patna,bihar
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Duplicate India Against Corruption

Sir, i want some clarification as there are there is a website named indiaagainstcorruption.org is running.Which is the real one?.Hari Om!

Last edited by akhileshchoudhary; 10-16-2012 at 08:53 PM
10-16-2012

: patna,bihar
:

Sir, I want to say one thing that w.r.t IAC recent activity against Khursid,there is a negative feedback and reputation for IAC as mr. Gopal rai,member has showe very childish behaviour by repeating chor chor chor to pointing on P.M.So i want to say that please stop him to speak like this or if anyone is speaking like this,please be careful sir,your reputation may be vanished or people started disbelieving on IAC.Hari Om!
10-17-2012

: Sep 2011
: Delhi
: 43
:
suggestion

long time no message from AIC team. Pls send a contact no for cordination. I am rege. as rohitwe on no. ,9540637510 mail id ram_manke@yahoo.co.in Manke Ram Kaushik
10-17-2012

: new delhi
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
details needed for media coverage of corruption in our office

please please provide the contact details/email/web address etc. of delhi based media to provide them documentary evidence of corrupt practices in a central govt office by head of the office who boosts of his proximity to Montek Singh Ahluwalia.

regards
rajmani
10-17-2012

: ludhiana, punjab
: 35
:
desh bachao, ram hain ye neta, tum rawan ban jao

Desh bacho, family se nikal kar, jra desh ke bare me awaz uthao
10-17-2012

: Chandrapur
: 66
:

Please find address
India Against Corruption,
A-119, First Floor, Kaushambi,
Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh: 201010,
Landline Number: 0120-4559701, 4559237,
Telefax Number: 0120-2771017,
Helpline Number: 09718500606,
10-17-2012

: HOUSE NO. 119/14, SECTOR-1, PUSHP VIHAR NEW DELHI 120017
: 57
:
Arrow india against corruption

hi how can i help iac
10-17-2012

: Chennai
: 41
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Another Govt. Scam to unfurl - CGEWHO

I would like to highlight another govt machinery which is making mockery of Indian consumer. CGEWHO is known to make apartments for central govt employees at no profit. If you talk to many owners they will tell you their painful waiting for the posession of the apartment. The project normally are said to be completed in 3years but they none of the projects are completed in less than 5-6 years. They take the money and sit on it, earn interest and when the cost increases due to inflation, they ask for more money. Out of frustration if a consumer wants to withdraw, they agree to return the money at a miniscule interest rate. They have no problems because they know they can sell the apartment at a much better rate.
Request your kind attention to this.

Regards,
Amit Gupta

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0