India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

Dear Sir, To start a campaign in FM Radio here, we need a letter of Intent from your side. Kindly .....

08-19-2011

: Aug 2011
: Guwahati, Assam
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Want to start an FM Radio campaign in Guwahati

Dear Sir,

To start a campaign in FM Radio here, we need a letter of Intent from your side. Kindly contact us at following number to help us.

Rajnish Bora : 9864068651

Regards,

Manojit Bhattacharjee
08-19-2011

: new delhi
: 40
:
I think this report needs to shared with people

Hi all
I recently saw this youtube video which shows INDIAS most Corrupt Family and its links.
please check the below link to see
An Explosive story on Indian Corruption....must watch.mp4 - YouTube
Thanks
Mohit
08-19-2011

: Delhi
: 63
:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

Say,I am Anna,you are Anna, We all are Anna hi Anna !!!!Jai Hind !
08-19-2011

: Nagpur Maharashtra
: 35
:
Donation for Anna Hazare's Movement

Sir, I want to support Anna Hazare's Movement by donating money as I cant join at Ramlila Maidan. Please tell me how can I donate money????
08-19-2011

: kalyan
:
what is lok pal bill?

sir,madam
mujhe bus itna kehna hai k aap jo kar rahe hai who desh ko bahut age leke jayega,bahut si taklife solve ho jayegi apko jo samartan mil raha hai who b aviswasniya hai par aapko jitne b log support kar rahe hai un maise bahutse logo ko ye nai pata k ye LOK PAL BILL kya hai iske fayede kya hai isliye mujhe bus itna kehna hai k aap har 1news channel,paper etc... Har 1media ka jo b jariya hai ya internet pe logo tak pahucho ramlila maidan mai poster lagao un sab k bare mai taki sabi ko pata chale k LOK PAL BILL kya hai aur koi media ya sansadh ye na kahe k bahut se logo ko pata b nai ye kya hai aur media jin jin logo ko puche unhe puri tarah pata ho k who kis bare mai andolan kar rahe hai.....
Thanking u
anup shah
08-20-2011

: London
: 55
:
Angry Action plan for Team Anna for Jan Lokpal

Action Plan for consideration by Team Anna
1. All citizens to write a postcard to the president. The wording to be standardized by Team Anna.
2. Open letter to the Prime Minister by all citizens to work for the citizens who had elected the members of the parliament.
3. “Say no to Bribe” – all citizens refuse to pay bribe to anybody for any legible task announce all over the country immediately
4. Appoint leaders state wise for leading the “India Against Corruption” (IAC)
5. Bring in the other NGOs and other organizations who are working for the “India Against Corruption”
6. Organize all the young people in the IT sector and Call Centres. They will be useful for spreading the message using social media
7. Organize all College Students for participating peacefully and without affecting the law and order and conducted in a truly Gandhian way.
8. Aspearate website for “India Against corruption”
9. All citizens should report of any demand for corruption to the “IAC” website and act as a whistleblower.
10. Set up mock “Lok Ayukta” in every state. It can start taking up preventive actions by advising citizens not to pay any corruption and reporting any corrupt officers to the authorities or IAC
11. Encourage wearing “IAC” caps and T shirts. This increases visibility and brings in more citizens
12. Use electronic and print media along with the Opposition parties to explain the difference between Jan Lokpal and the Govt Lokpal in the nook and corner of the country
13. The Team Anna and the media should remind remind the citizens that they should strictly follow the principles laid down by Gandhiji in his agitations during the independence struggle.
14. Team Anna should use the media to educate the citizens
15. IAC can ask how many “Chief Ministers” are willing to support this cause and in what way they will support this. Writing to the President and Prime Minister by the chief Ministers will make their stand clear. This also ensures that they also follow up this at state level otherwise they are also doomed.
16. Invite suggestions from IT Employees / Call Centre workers / IAC Activists / Common people / Professionals like Doctors, Lawyers /Chartered Accountants / Govt Employees / MPs / MLAs
17. Launch a new website for ranking your MP / MLA /Minister / Chief Minister
18. Introduce robust systems and procedures at the ground level for plugging the corruption at the origin itself
19. “IAC” should have a set up at every District Level and monitor the functions of the District level officials and report that to Lok Ayukta of the respective State
20. Another important area to set up is the Corporate corruption
21. Inviting any good suggestion to “IAC” direct through their website
22. State wise / City wise/Village wise should be initiated.
23. Display a comparative merits and demerits of the Jan Lokpal and Govt Lokpal as an educative tool
24. This is an occasion to remind the young generation who is Gandhi and what he stood for and the methods he had used to achieving this.
25. This is an excellent opportunity for the Indian citizens to eradicate the all pervasive corruption. Now or Never.
08-20-2011

: kantilo,nayagarh,odisha
: 45
:
Arrow

How shameless are the politicians of today to protest the anti corruption bill {JANLOKPAL BILL}which all citizens may educated or not, support .time is now when all the citizen are proud to become ANNA....
08-20-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

Hi everyone,

The Action Plan suggested by Bharat68 are an excellent starting point. Sure enough, more such suggestions may be sought and all suggestions consolidated for drawing up an Action Plan.

I suggest the following to be added to the list:

As the Government tries to wear out the movement, the movement should try to strengthen it, so people should continue to come in larger numbers as days go by. We need to resort to powerful methods of propagation of the idea.

26. Anna can make a short personal appeal to everyone who comes to the venue of the protests to make their best efforts to bring in10 more volunteers the next day. Anna can briefly explain what this movement is about in this appeal, in simple terms that even the bare literate can understand.

27. IAC can request printers in all venues to print Anna's appeal and sell in bundles of 100 (say, for Rs 35-50; a A5 printed sheet won't cost more when printed in bulk). Those who are willing and can afford can buy these and distribute them among their friends, requesting them to come to the venue as well, at least for a short time, preferably at least once a day. This can increase the attendance and participation tremendously.

28. We can all wear an IAC badge or a black band (either one, to be decided) permanently till the goal is achieved. So, the more people one sees on the streets wearing the badges/ bands, the more it is clear to everyone that the movement is gathering more and more momentum. Since all interested don't come to the venues, nor those who come are present there always, this is a demonstration of the growing momentum of the movement. Incidentally, you'll find that less bribe is demanded of these people during this period, as the bribe takers are really afraid of this movement.

29. Official detailed publication of the position of the movement, with official answers to the objections raised by the opponents of the bill can be printed and sold.

30. As far as possible, the movement can avoid taking large donations. Instead, such donors can be requested to directly foot the bills of some of the activities like printing, placards, badges, installing TVs at the venues, or whatever.

Thanks,

Ganesan. :~)
08-20-2011

: kolhapur,Maharashtra
: 36
:
Support

hello, i am Santosh Patil from kolhapur.
i have collected about 120 signatures of my MCA department,SIBER . so where i will submite this information please tell me
08-20-2011

: Apr 2011
: Kolkata
: 51
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
One More alternate for millions to show their support without getting on the ground

Dear Anna,

We as the responsbile Citizens of our country fully believe that our nation should be free of the menace called corruption and fully support you in this noble couse.

I am fully with you on this cause and am willing to be involved in whatever manner, I can contrbute.

I have one small piece of suggestion on this matter, which your team may look at and decide. Currently, thousands are getting involved in the agitation and coming on the streets, but we are nations of a billion. Governement still thinks that with days this passion will peter out, hence if each one of us can show their support without even disturbing their daily life, if may create further pressure on the governement. Towards this I suggest we request the Public at large to put on Black Badges on their arms/wrists or elsewehre as their support to this cause.
I would request you and your team to think about this and start giving such directives.
The badges can be arranged without any problem at all with our own support.

In any case my wholehearted support is with you for myself and for the well being of our generations to come.

With all my wishes,
Suresh Kumar Sarawagi
91 9830982065

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0