India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

Now the times come for india get freedom from curruption

Dear all of my indians , Now days we are not got freedom propery.because before india was ruled by kingdom .....

: Is it change political party supremo,president,chairman their family member in a chain system or giv
Yes 2 100.00%
No 0 0%
I do not know 0 0%
: 2.

05-31-2011

: May 2011
: Delhi
: 76
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Question Now the times come for india get freedom from curruption

Dear all of my indians ,

Now days we are not got freedom propery.because before india was ruled by kingdom and british emporior .Now its converted by politician .

So its nesessary for us or our upcoming new generation give them piece country without any curruption.without any afraid by senior powerful people.
First upon i want to say its thank anna hazare and hazare(millions) members or people for war against curruption.Now we have no more power to change curruption totally but we can do it little bit by give vote truth person and avoid currupt candidate.

I think that some percentage of curruption occur due to family member (from grandfather to grandsons etc...) of politician party.give chances from same political party to diffrent people .different candidate who has ability for good leader and work for people instead of their family members.One of rule will be necessary for any party change their suprimo,president,chairman always a new face without repeated or include family member.

Its my suggestin .if have you any suggetion give to them or share it

jai hind

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0