India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

My suggestions for new Lok pal Bill to make it much more stronger

My suggestions on Lok pal system: 1. There should be an auditing mechanism for the fund received by all the .....

• 2 anilkumarkoroth

09-02-2011

: Sep 2011
: kozhikode,kerala
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Lightbulb My suggestions for new Lok pal Bill to make it much more stronger

My suggestions on Lok pal system:

1. There should be an auditing mechanism for the fund received by all the political parties as these funds are the public money and certain political parties utilize such un-audited money against our nations' interest and anti-social activities. Politicians do all the criminal work with these funds. So this should be audited just like the govt funds. Even the devaswom ie the temple money is audited by the Govt saying that it is the public money. Why can’t they audit the political party’s’ fund?

2. Compulsory collections of donations by political parties must be stopped through rules in Lokpal Bill. It should be considered as a criminal act.

3. There should be a work auditing mechanism just like the public account auditing system for the pending works, purposeful delay in work and the work flow of the public departments. Otherwise the bureaucrats may keep every thing pending saying the unknown rules by public and force them to pay bribe. There should be a auditing body and keep auditing frequently so that the purposeful delay of matters (which will force the needy to give bribe) by the officials can be prevented.

4.There should be a clause to inter relate the forth coming election reforms bill so that the action against any criminal or fraud MP or MLA can easily be initiated.

5. The self beneficiary bills or orders should not be passed in the Parliament by MPs for themselves. This also should be brought under Lokpal Bill.

An example is shown below:

Indian government approves 200% MPs’ salary hike , Still some MP's are unhappy.
Now , MP's take home salary is Rs 45 lakh per anum + other allowances.

TOTAL expense for a MP [having no qualification] per year : Rs.60,95,000

For 534 MPs, the expense for 1 years:

Rs. 325,47,30,000

3254730000 X 5 years =

Rs.1627,36, 50000 ( One Thousand six hundred crores plus..)

Imagine the present condition of our country

Think of the great democracy we have… Do MP's really need salary hike? Do they really wait for 30th of every month for salary credits to there bank accounts, like we do every month ????
All the MPs unanimously agree on matters favoring all of them. This can happen in the case of LOK PAL BILL TOO…

Long back I have given suggestions on the need of election reforms as our democracy is unilateral
Hope you will consider my suggestions. I am prepared to come for discussions if needed.

Anilkumar
09-08-2011

: MUMBAI
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

Who will do it who will watch the watchman
09-08-2011

: Aug 2011
: calcutta
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day
make anti corruption rules at family level also

Every member of family should follow the family guide against corruption. Parents can watch their children and children can check their parents.
09-09-2011

: kozhikode,kerala
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
thanks

Thank you very much for your kind reply

The politicians are not supposed to submit any accounts of the funds they raises from the public.Most of the time it is force fully.Many parties utilize these funds against the national interest and for "gundaism" to keep the mouth of the opponent shut.That is their mode of existance.It should be controlled

Anilkumar koroth

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0