India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions

Mr Sunil Mishra and Mr Siddharth Rao

I congratulate Mr Sunil Mishra ji for sending Mayawati's elephant back into jungle. That should be sent further deep into .....

03-10-2012

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
Mr Sunil Mishra and Mr Siddharth Rao

I congratulate Mr Sunil Mishra ji for sending Mayawati's elephant back into jungle. That should be sent further deep into the jungle in next election.
Mr Siddharth, you must be aware a dharna call is given by "All India Anti-reservation Front" on 18 March at Jantar Mantar. Please visit this front on facebook. Please do whatever you can to make this occasion successful. thanks
03-14-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Reservation must be uprooted"

Gentle Vinay kumar ! " First of all I admire your efforts against reservation. Later will like to support your Ansan against Reservation and request you and your team to follow "Anna" way only And one more if possible make this Ansan citywise in mobile manner..........................." With best wishes................................

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0